It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

A little something you don't know about his father and it is quite hilarious.Hw has been claiming falsely for years benefits because he has a "bad" back (reminds you of someone else?)

At the same time he was going from door to door ministry and leading ministry groups .In the end someone reported him to the authorities and he was called to court.On the day of his court case he booked a cab with a wheelchair. To their astonishment the couple that lived with him at the time(renting a bedroom) show him coming out of the house walked up to the taxi and sat on the wheelchair !!!!

He has never used a wheelchair in his life!!!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lmao. That's absolutely pathetic! Reminds me of someone that rapes Christmas trees and can't stop cheating on his wife with prostitutes

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    On Lloyd Evans Youtube he did delete Kim Silvio interview ,but kept all the Watchtower in focus where she is present,

In fairness to lloyd, I asked him to take down my interview and he agreed without arguement. I would suspect that mark/kimmy haven’t asked him to take theirs down xx

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Come on Amanda, you're better than this. Why do you defend Lloyd like you do?

Amanda has suffered loss in her life and it’s my opinion (based on my own observations only, I have no direct knowledge) that she can’t handle dealing with more loss, which would mean she cannot lose lloyd. I avoid engaging with her if I really disagree with her as I only ever want to be kind to her 💗

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    A day in the life ...
    Dijana: "Can you bring that last bag of shopping in Lloyd?"
    Lloyd: "How much? Make me an offer ..."

D: "But it's just a bag of grocer--"

L: "Do not demean me, woman! Carrying bags into the house is my life's work, and I won't let you bully me into giving up! My efforts matter too much!"

D: "Oh, goodness! I'll do it myse--"

L: "Trying to steal my thunder? How dare you! Push me aside and grab all the glory for yourself? Is that how it works?"

D: *slams the door shut, leaving L outside*

L: "So now I see how it is! Sorry dear, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to add you to the litigation!"

D: *props a chair against the door...

Here is a question for Kim. (pls don't answer if it's uncomfortable) when did you get ur law degree? Was it before or after the Borg? Or did you become a lawyer because of the Borg? I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything (saw Lloyds gross comment on ur YouTube video like he can't turn off his sexsium even if he tried ewwwwwww) I'm genuinely curious. : O

Keep up the good work tho!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    that rapes Christmas

• Toblerone5
  • usualusername1
    usualusername1

💚❤️🖤 your diary toblerone5 🖤❤️💚

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    How disgusting to write about jerking off in the shower

He did that in the Bethel shower,if i remember correctly.(never read is book either never will ) but he brag about that, like he was the only one that ever did that there...Dear M.Lloyd Evans, if those showers walls at any JW bethel could talk they would tell you that you were not the first one nor the last to ever did that there so Shut Up! Plus you did that only one time? There is some Brethel brothers that like Blanche Deveraux(in the Golden Girls ) would say :I did that Many Many time...hope i didn't scandalize you Diamondfrog...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit