It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I am no longer reading the comments on my own YouTube because it triggers the beep out of me. I am so confused right now. How can someone be so certain that criminal proceedings are going to be made, and from my reading, without the defendant being aware of the claims?

I thought I knew the man, but I clearly still don’t.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Kim he’s trying to wear you and everyone else down. He thinks that if he just repeats something often enough, and with enough confidence, that eventually people will just accept what he says. He believes this will work because it has worked for him in the past.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I believe you but my brain cannot comprehend this….

• Simon
    Simon
    Kim he’s trying to wear you and everyone else down

Yeah, this is something else he's done a lot in the past on here with me. He thinks he "wins" an argument by just going round in circles until everyone gives up and moves on and then he declares himself victorious.

Facts don't matter to him. A chorus of voices shouting in his face that he's wrong won't change his mind. He's so pig-headed and determined that what's rattled round his head is the truth and if he just repeats it enough times in his monotonous voice, everyone will eventually believe him.

Kim: you don't have to answer or even read everything he posts, it's more important to take a break and not let his BS get to you. That's what he wants to do, that's why he makes these threats, as a "legal" was to harass people. Enough people have seen the replies to his comments that all but his must sycophantic followers can see exactly the kind of person he is.

The idea that Croatia is going to extradite and prosecute someone because some obnoxious jerk-wad on the internet got "insulted" is beyond laughable. Especially when the defense would simply be his own video testimony. It's beyond insane.

Meanwhile, the US is still trying to extradite Julian Assange after a decade, to put things into perspective.

• Yooters
    Yooters

@KimSilvio: I don’t think Lloyd understands himself anymore so you should need not worry.

With his talk of now winding down the rebuttals and more Sushi— the next few weeks has me wondering if he’s already sacked Tibor and he’s now doing the editing lonewolf? Given that the Patreon count is down and using the existing funds for litigation must be a priority now?

• Vintage
    Vintage

This fits what I've seen and heard here:

"19Having lost all sense of shame, they have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity, with a craving for more." - Eph. 4:19.

Three years ago, when I first woke up, I found one of "Cedars'" videos. A gentleman in the comment section gave a small, constructive, gently worded piece of advice as a comment. Cedars clobbered the man. I thought, "Surely Cedars has misunderstood the man's intentions." I felt the urge to defend the man and "explain" him to Cedars. I'd never posted on an exjw site at the time, nor read or watched anything exjw for that matter, so after reflecting, I stayed out of it,... didn't sign up for an account and didn't post. Smh. I'd thought that that unpleasantness was probably an anomaly, but it seems now that what I read that day was more the "rule".

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I appreciate the words thank you all. I really appreciate the kindness and safety I feel here, words cannot express xx

• Listener
    Listener

Lloyd says he sent 15 pages of claims that he wrote, to his lawyer. There's some satisfaction knowing that Lloyd has to pay for someone to read his stuff.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Meanwhile, over on You tube....

JW thoughts finds his....well, thoughts, out in the wilderness...

Lloyd :@jwthoughts "Are you seriously suggesting I removed a comment on someone else's channel?!!"

Lloyd. Some of us may be a bit long in the tooth but we've mostly heard of "delete".

SBF It must be very lonely, and a chill wind over there in the bunker.

I agree. He only seems to be able to go all Captain Mainwaring on everyone.

And if that doesn't work he doesn't have a plan B. I don't like invoking Godwin's law for EXJWs, but i can't help thinking he learnt that at daddy elders knee. I really do. It's textbook The Bad Lieutenant Elder.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

This guy is the best for explaining narcissistic abuse he coined the phrase in 1995 in this video he explains how the repeating over and over is a gas lighting technique

https://youtu.be/hv-oukSlnwc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit