It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Even in the peak of the AAWA debacle, you couldn't drag an apology out of him.

If he's pushed, he may start explaining the currency of apologies again and how they would be devalued if he issues more than one to his wife, who he's not sorry to either*

*because when do you count them? after the first prostitute? the second? the third? ... the twentieth? Oh right, it's definitely totally sincere after the twentieth and not just because he got caught.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

You’re right Simon, I forgot that to apologise devalues other apologies. You have to keep them rare like platinum, or bitcoin so that people understand their true value. You can’t issue too many, because it will be like flooding the market with Inca gold. Nobody will take your apologies seriously.

on the other hand they can’t be so rare that people stop believing in them, like unicorns or yeti.

meanwhile, the rest of humanity know how to apologise just to oil the wheels of friendship and social groups.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

The discussion pinned below Kim’s video is a joy to behold!

best quote so far from Lloyd “I’ve never had a problem apologising to those for whom an apology is owed”.

I'm reading this with both shock and dismay. He again conflates his issue with abuse case. Ahem - Lloyd? Is this yours? We found it wandering around Twitter, Patreon, even here in JWN. Time to get it in check!

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

I can’t believe he would keep digging his hole.. he can’t help but be an idiot.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Long day, I’m exhausted. So, what’s he been up to today? This saga is spiralling outta control.

• Simon
    Simon

Quick summary of Episode 9 of Season 4 of "Heavens, its Evans!"

He seems to have forgotten that he claimed he hired a PR firm, or he's decided that he knows best, so he's all over the comment section of Kim's latest video (she posted a rebuttal of his "message to my morons" video on patreon) doing his own ... let's call it "PR".

He thinks he can bring criminal charges against people. Maybe he found a plastic sherif badge in a lucky bag and thinks he's the law. Has he forgotten that he was supposed to have a legal team as well? Who knows at this point ...

He still thinks he's done nothing wrong, and owes no-one an apology (and that he's quick to apologize to people!).

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks 👍

Looks like the confident bluster that has got him out of every other situation he’s ever landed himself in is instead compounding his problems this time. It must be very lonely, and a chill wind over there in the bunker.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So, what’s he been up to today?

He also tweeted out things that he's grateful for. Mentioned his children, his "satisfying work", his health and "loved ones". No mention of his wife. People immediately jumped on that and he made no attempt to clarify it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G. If drama was a drug ,LLOYD EVANS, would be a Pharmacy! from Youtube KimSilvio comments ...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I'll preemptively issue myself a demand letter, in shame.

Sorry I’m so far behind in the thread - you probably won’t need to worry about issuing a letter, it would seem that lloyd is monitoring the thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit