It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Kim this is how he has won Every Single Time, in the past. He’s like a dog whose only talent is to bark longer and louder. He’s got endless energy for the fight.

I have always given up in the past because I work full time and I have a family. I have stuff to do, I have to look after my kids. He’s got a slave … I mean a wife … to do all that stuff, so all he has to do is sit at home being a keyboard warrior. Eventually he exhausts the enemy and it all calms down. Until the next time.

i think the most realistic hope of success is if his patrons drop to a point where he can’t carry on. It’s why I obsessively check the number each day.

If funding remains he will remain ans carry on in some form. In 5 years time we will all meet again here to discuss how the latest Lloydevian has outed him for something deplorable and how he is hectoring people about his meetings in the metaverse not a cult but a way to leave JWs, and that the only way to get properly free is to attend 3 of his meetings weekly. Members have to promote anti JW sentiment but they don’t yet have to turn a report in … although his latest video promises new light on reporting and monitoring systems.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Kim could be the biggest liar in the world and it still wouldn't change what he's admitted to publicly. I don't think she is, but he's really grasping at straws now when he's quibbling over whether he works one or two days a month. He's said himself he's used prostitutes, in several countries, that's what people object to.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    he's quibbling over whether he works one or two days a month.

Really ??

whether it’s one or two days, it’s still a nice little earner!

What would he do without the Witchtower?

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Meanwhile, the US is still trying to extradite Julian Assange after a decade, to put things into perspective.

The voice of reason 💗 you are all right. Onwards and upwards xx

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Kim this is how he has won Every Single Time, in the past. He’s like a dog whose only talent is to bark longer and louder. He’s got endless energy for the fight

I think that's because he has the most skin in the game, and thus the most to gain or lose from any confrontation. I have no doubt that he is convinced he is right, and that helps keep him going. But more than that is the need to keep his reputation intact among as many of his followers as possible, since they're the source of his funding and can bring more people to his channel, and thus to his Patreon. And, not incidentally, they keep his ego well-fed.

I believe him when he says his current efforts are exhausting. There are simply too many fires to try to put out, and he seems to throw himself into any effort at fighting back when people call him out. I mean... he's plowing through the comments section of Kim's video, responding to as much as he can, even though he seems to understand how futile it is. But he can't help himself.

And let's remember that moderation doesn't seem to be his strong suit.

• Newly Enlightened
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

In some ways it must be nice to have that level of self confidence. Almost everyone he has ever worked with thinks he’s in the wrong, dozens of people, virtually all other JW YouTubers, many of whom were formerly big supporters, plus disinterested non JW reaction videos coming to the same conclusion, an independent investigative journalist comparing him to a cult leader, a qualified psychiatrist concluding he displays narcissism and psychopathy, his wife wants to separate, hundreds of patrons gone, remaining patrons leaking his videos—and he still maintains that everyone else is wrong and that he is the victim. The amount of self regard to be able to pull that off is just staggering. His rationalisations sound so bizarre. For example, he accuses Kim Silvio of leading Andrew Gold astray, as if Gold is somehow haplessly susceptible to Kim’s mystical powers of persuasion. In reality Gold was shocked by Lloyd’s behaviour that he experienced directly and Gold told him exactly that. Yet Lloyd needs to draw that conclusion because he still maintains that an objective observer would side with him, even though nobody does. It’s amazing. I could do with some of that self confidence.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Cedars doesn't have any taste buds. That's why he can't smell and taste what he's shoveling.

• Simon
    Simon
    i think the most realistic hope of success is if his patrons drop to a point where he can’t carry on. It’s why I obsessively check the number each day.

That's why it's important to constantly put some of the responsibility for what he does on THEM.

They are the ones enabling a narcissistic misogynist bully, everything he does is on them because they bankroll what he does.

Also, I think it's noteworthy that he seems to be specifically targeting Kim more than anyone else. It may be that he knows her criticism is more of a threat, because she worked with him ... but part of me thinks he likes bullying women because he's a weak man. His use of prostitutes may be along the same lines - apparently, it's not always about sex so much as power and control.

Weak men are nasty bullies.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

According to a YouTube comment Diana changed her Instagram name and it no longer says Evans. I don't know her account id. Anyone that can confirm this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit