It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Lloyd Evans commented under Kim Silvio's video rebuttal.

I can't see it at all. I am clearly blocked. Thanks for uploading a screengrab but I'm struggling to read that as well.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Silentlamb, you will love this part. Lloyd of course is a legal expert.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll fix the rendering when I get chance, in the meantime right-click on the image to copy the address and remove the ?s= part and it will be clearer,

https://img.jehovahs-witness.com/image/11ec63053930c7c502ed0232e5fe6d24

I'll fix the rendering when I get chance

Thanks Simon. I know how long renedering can take. Will get it later, but for now, trying to decipher it.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Can we get Judge Judy onto this one?

Oh James Lloyd Evans

I so hope you are reading!

You use big words to make yourself look educated. Yeah, more like an educated idiot!

Watchtower will never apologise to us CSA survivors because they have so much arrogance. "I'm sorry you feel that way"

Same can be said with yours truly! Your arrogance knows no bounds. Watchtower really taught you well in that department. Please XJW elders, tell us this is not all XJW elders?

• Simon
    Simon
    I know how long renedering can take. Will get it later, but for now, trying to decipher it.

It's more that the system resizes images so they are optimized for the screen / bandwidth. But that was way back when retina displays were less common or even a thing, so now it resizes them too small so things look blurry.

• Simon
    Simon
    Can we get Judge Judy onto this one?

I would love to see her laughing at his stupidity and being angry at his insolence.

• NonCoinCollector
  • LouGoode
    LouGoode

The discussion pinned below Kim’s video is a joy to behold!

best quote so far from Lloyd “I’ve never had a problem apologising to those for whom an apology is owed”.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m offering £1000 reward to anyone who can find a genuine Lloyd apology that isn’t a narcissist apology!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit