It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LOL, Simon, that is so funny!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Wait... Croatia has a 90-day statute of limitations on civil action related to defamation? Or is he referring to something else?

It's embarrassing to see him apparently confuse civil and criminal action. Kim points out that he cannot file criminal charges against her, and he goes on about the 90-day limit on defamation claims. I get the impression that his fingers are typing faster than his mind can process what he is reading.

And I think it's awesome that she pinned his comment. A great way to show who is open to criticism (pinning critical comments) and who isn't (furiously deleting critical comments).

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

NonCoinCollector, I can clearly see the pent up frustration from others when I read their comments...

But Dear LordyLlordy, when he types/talks, its almost like he's doing the work for us... meanwhile he swears he sounds legit...WTFudge!?

I truly believe that he has spent the last few years, smelling his own farts in the bunker, and my "scientific " conclusion isssss (drumroll please)...that his brain is dead!

And, I should add, my scientific conclusion is as valid as Lloyd's law expertisešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Simon
    Simon

He can't ever simply admit that he made a mistake, his instinct is to always double-down, try to shout over people and make more threats.

It's great that he's showing himself up.

BTW: Did he forget about his claims of having a PR firm? Whatever happened to them? Wouldn't they be advising him on things like this?

LOL, another day, another Lloyd-lie shown up.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Oh, I think I get it. In Croatia, defamation is also treated as a criminal offense. His lawyer had mentioned the "crime of insult" in his letters. That is where he appears to be confused. My guess: he can file civil charges for defamation, but there isn't much that can be done on the criminal end of things unless he manages to get Kim extradited for the crime of being a meany-face on the internet.

I'll bet the judge who ends up having to deal with Lloyd will have some stories to tell when it is all over. Maybe he'll stop by this thread and let us know how it went. I'm thinking it will be around page 420.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He can't ever simply admit that he made a mistake, his instinct is to always double-down, try to shout over people and make more threats.

He's melting down in real time. This is not just a random occurrence, there always seems to be something behind it. It's possible the wife told him he needs to find new living arrangements (which would explain his announcement that he's making fewer videos) or the end of month billing cycle which is approaching is going to show a massive drop in Patrons. They've had a lot to chew on in the past month with the constant sniping and the Andrew Gold debacle.

• Simon
    Simon
    His lawyer had mentioned the "crime of insult" in his letters. That is where he appears to be confused.

My learn'ed legal advice to anyone who has ever been insulted, is to immediately move to Croatia and then use that to get their insulters ass thrown in jail!

Is that how it works?

• Simon
    Simon
    He's melting down in real time. This is not just a random occurrence, there always seems to be something behind it.

Yeah, I get the impression that Lloyd isn't the type to deny himself anything, so he may well have upped his lifestyle and spending to match his income as he started "earning" more by soliciting Patreon funds. If that income has now taken a hit, maybe he's struggling to meet payments and needs to give some things up. Is the car going back Lloyd? That really would be "too bad, so sad".

My prediction: more videos to "set things straight", more claims of being victimized, more claims of legal consequences, no actual action.

• Toblerone5
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

The comment section is a gold mine.

Not surprising: Lloyd stating that he was done responding to comments, then spending time to respond to another dozen (or two dozen) comments.

Surprising: The apology from one of his former patrons, who admitted to taking his $50-per-month (!!!!) to another exJW youtuber.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit