It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    "Things I'm grateful for: my loved ones, my beautiful children ..."

Yeah, no mention of any wife. But also strange that children aren't covered as "loved ones". Maybe that was referring to his Thailand girlfriends?

Also, poor Tibor ... to be left out of the honors list.

Tibor could be a loved one, not that there is anything wrong with that.

(Everything I needed to know in life, I learned from Seinfeld.)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

No country is going to arrest you and go through the trouble of setting up an extradition just because you put someone on blast and they're upset that people found out things about them. It's more likely that Croatia will offer to extradite Evans to any country that will have him, just to be rid of him.

Precisely. This is all smoke and mirrors. Chances are Lloyd's lawyers are looking for a quick payday and leading him along. Lloyd Evans is such a moron and an easy target that if he did take over a 15 page manifesto, they will follow through with an attempt to get a court order just to bill Lloyd for the money. "Oopsie, the judge didn't see it our way, now pay up."

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

My thanks to Lloyd Evans Parody @lloydparody for finding most of the screen shots I have put up on here lately.

No problem. It is a tedious job really. This man is one of the most boring person I have known.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Extradition requires 'dual criminality' in most jurisdictions - ie the crime has to be a crime in both countries.

This one is laughable. I truly believe that the lawyers are just taking his money (or his Patron's money) and offering him advice that he wants to hear.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloydevansparody,

I am impressed that you would take the time to go through years of Lloyd's tweets to find what you have found. Credit where credit is due. Lloyd is an awful man and many of his postings show that to be true.

• Simon
  • LouGoode
    LouGoode

I wish Lloyd would serve me with papers and try and extradite me. I’d love a holiday in Croatia.

God knows I’ve tried to be as offensive as I can on Facebook and Twitter. What does it take for a girl to get noticed around Lloyd? 🤣

• JeffT
    JeffT

What does it take for a girl to get noticed around Lloyd? 🤣

Are you sure you want the answer to that? I thought of several things, none of them nice.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I am no longer reading the comments on my own YouTube because it triggers the beep out of me. I am so confused right now. How can someone be so certain that criminal proceedings are going to be made, and from my reading, without the defendant being aware of the claims?

I thought I knew the man, but I clearly still don’t.

I've got it! I think I have it sussed. So JLE has blocked a lot of people right? Must be very peaceful in Lloydvidian land. He's got no one left to block. So that being said, he's missing the drama and just really wants to say his bit. It would not be good for him to read without commenting knowing that he would get a lot of backlash and dare I say it - attention.

This is a difficult one, because like before, if we all just go silent and let this lay, he will continue on his path that damages others and there will be another Kim S in a few months/years, or another Joel, another great apostate, another Tom, another Kim and Mikey, another Bo Juel, another Alexandra James, another Katie Kitten and the countless another person(s) who is yet again, harmed by his behaviour. We continue on and it's just feeding his ego. What to do about this is difficult. But we cannot allow anyone else to be harmed by him that's for sure. Keep warning people? Just like we warn people about the narcissitic cult?

• Simon
    Simon

The information is out there now, his reputation will proceed him if people bother to look.

You can't force people to do their due diligence before getting involved with someone, and it's not your or my job to do that, but no one can complain that they didn't know if they didn't look.

But I hope we can promote other voices and other content so he can't keep preying on those who may be newly doubting and leaving, and they happen to be in their naive "everyone who left the WTS is now my friend, on my side, and only wants the best for me" stage.

Take away the $$$ and I think his appetite for "activism" will soon diminish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit