It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Woot!

I just wanted to welcome in page 200 :D

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Q: Does he make his own book available for free? If not, why not?

He wasn't going to make the bootlegged copies free, let alone his own book๐Ÿ˜‚ If I recall correctly he was going to charge a tenner for them?

He also failed to mention what really bugged people....that he was advertising his website on the cover of the bootlegged Crises of Conscience he was selling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Hello there page 200!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Someone wrote on Twitter :

Thank you #LloydPIMO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Diamondfrog
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Come on, who does a video telling his patron to keep donating even though he won't do what they patrons signed up for?

If this isn't against Patreon's rules it should be. Even if it isn't, it may be against the law in the US, or certainly a good case could be made for a civil suit.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

This is what it is all about.

The idea that he says "I can see a gap in the market"

MONEY DRIVEN!!!

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Just the combination of use of the word "climaxed", "discovered in a compromising situation" and "pure thrill on the children's faces" is gross.

EXACTLY! When I read that I could not have been more shocked. How can you put all of that in the same sentence?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Almost 2000 replies, too. Who knew that a green screen controversy could go on this long?!?!?!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd Evans commented under Kim Silvio's video rebuttal. Now I do have a question for Lloyd based on what he said. Lloyd, either you wear the same shirt for nearly every video for a month straight or you film most of your videos for an entire month in one day. Which is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit