It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What the reddit thread doesn't delve into is the background behind all the COC bootleg controversy before Lloyd got caught. His original stance was if the bootleg wasn't sold for profit, then bootlegging it wasn't illegal.

Then he denied attempting to sell it, deflecting blame onto his friend once he realized he was caught doing something illegal.

However, his "friend" was reached out to via email and took an order to sell 20 books at the cost of $10 USD a book.

When pressed for details about this arrangement, notice what Arthur states about an "arrangement" with him and Cedars. I thought it was only a case of "my friend published the book, not me!"?

NOTE: The address given is to a McDonald's in North Carolina. I googled it. No need to censor it.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

With Lloyd it is all about deception and misdirection. No different than the scam he is currently running regarding his "legal team."

• Simon
    Simon
    His original stance was if the bootleg wasn't sold for profit, then bootlegging it wasn't illegal.

Yet another "legal opinion" he has that is 100% wrong.

Try telling Disney that you're giving their movies away for free, and see how that goes ...

Only the copyright holder can put something into the public domain before copyright expires. Just because something is pirated doesn't make it free.

What a dufus he is.

So much "legalling" it's a wonder Novosel haven't hired him as their top man! LOL

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

The One And Only Mr. Lloyd Evans himself is in Kim Silvio video comment section commenting away...sorry, I meant, digging away at his own hole.

Does he not hear himself?!?

Grab your favorite snack/drink, this can only get better...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I think if he'd made a complete, sincere apology at the beginning and taken a long, long youtube break he would be in a much better position than he is now.

I think he would be getting a little bit more respect from the youtube community too.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The comments Lloyd is getting on this is blowing up. It is a shame he won't listen to reasoning.

Thankfully Kim pinned Lloyd's comment to the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVaa72Z1Ms

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd is insane. Lloyd please explain to us how the law works since you are such an expert.

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

NonCoinCollector, its almost hard to watch/read...like the cringe is too much...

I've been in my own feelings since this all started mainly because seeing people defending him has been hard for me personally. But seeing people respond to him on this video, and Kim leaving it up instead of blocking, like he does...

Its just a breath of fresh air...

Hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am😊

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

TropicalMermaid, what we are seeing is the pent up frustration of people that would have said this stuff to him a couple of months ago. Kim is very smart by pinning this to the top of her comments instead of blocking Lloyd. Hopefully Lloyd now understands what will happen if he goes on any other channel or media.

• Simon
    Simon

Have you suffered from hurty words on the internet?

Has your confession to long-term use of prostitutes been ridiculed?

Have you lost supporters due to opening your own mouth over and over?

If so, consider engaging the expertise of Legal Lloyd. He knows all about copyright law, and can explain away any violation of it. And when it comes to criminal charges, he knows that he can bypass the regular police and legal system and do it all himself. He really is that good.

Call today and you'll be entered into a draw to receive a free pen!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit