It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    So he pays €400 to SurveyMonkey and comes back here with his hand out, thinking encouragement meant the same people should reimburse him

Remember: don't believe anything he tells you, especially when money is involved. You can do a lot on the internet for free or very little cost. Just because he's asking for $400 doesn't mean it costs $400.

And SSL certificates are now free on most platforms, and hosting for most small sites can also be had within a free-tier on most platforms ... if you know what you are doing.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Did Lloyd actually post that "clasped hands" photo himself, or was that added by Toblerone5? If Lloyd put that photo there himself, then he sounds desperate and LOOKS desperate. Maybe he should interview his next prostitute, asking her those boiler plate questions. "How long did it take you to wake up to the fact that you were being "used"? " "Have you felt that your own needs and desires are ignored by those who pretend to care about you?" Ok. Now sign this non-disclosure agreement and renounce any control over or remuneration from the video-recorded interview.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Wife made a screen capture for you. 22 whole likes on the original post, 2 whopping retweets. Oh how the mighty leaders of the xJW community have fallen.

I also love how he says "would like to be considered for an interview." So, he'll review your story and see if you qualify for precious screen time on his almighty channel. Arrogant twat.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Interviews are easy to conduct and they don't involve him watching a JWB episode to take notes.

As Derek Moore pointed out, interviews get good views. He also used to get interviews through voicemails, I assume the number of calls has also dropped in number and quality too 🤷‍♀️

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I just looked and his call-in videos seem to get 5000 to 9000 views which is pretty pathetic. The majority of his videos seem to hit about the 4000 to 8000 mark which is also pathetic. I'm sure it doesn't help that his thumbnails look dumber than hell, and he's actually numbering the call-in and stupid "rebuttal sushi" nonsense videos? WTF? They need numbers... why, exactly?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I'm sure it doesn't help that his thumbnails look dumber than hell, and he's actually numbering the call-in and stupid "rebuttal sushi" nonsense videos? WTF? They need numbers... why, exactly?

Good question…..I don’t know the answer other than to say he has always numbered his videos etc…..he used to number his blogs too which was right back at the start of his YouTube, and the WTIF episodes, and later the JW watch episodes 🤷‍♀️

• Simon
    Simon

What kind of idiot owns a domain name and has the email be a gmail account and not the domain itself?

Especially given the nature of correspondence, people being potential victims, it's reckless because it makes it so easy to imitate.

[email protected]? or was it [email protected]? etc...

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

What kind of idiot owns a domain name and has the email be a gmail account and not the domain itself?

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw that.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, I'll one of those credulous people who needs for you to spell it out to me that you photoshopped Lloyd into the picture. Abstract reasoning isn't my forte.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Could it be because he’s not willing to pay the G-suite (Workspace) fees if his account is linked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit