It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He has a long history of being rude to people online, including those who are interested in seeing his videos.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Afternoon Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars

The image below is you.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Thanks for posting that screen shot LMSA.

Back then Lloyd Evans had something like 600-700 videos and was in the process of attempting to steal the copyrights to Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz. His time was clearly too valuable to help anybody despite the fact that the very nature of his "work" is to help people.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My thanks to Lloyd Evans Parody @lloydparody for finding most of the screen shots I have put up on here lately.

Hey Lloyd AKA John Cedars, how about giving back the money since you didn't use it as promised. Your "work" does not include "working it" in Thailand with prostitutes.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

I have met Robert Compton in person. We went for a walk together with my son in Herefordshire. He is a thoroughly decent intelligent gentle kind man. He retrained to be a pastor after leaving JWs but was not at all bothered when his own sons did not follow his faith, indeed he encouraged them to pursue their own belief or non belief at the age they chose to.

Seeing Lloyd be so snarling and nasty to Robert online greatly upsets me. Robert is a decent and dignified gentleman. Lloyd is a piece of entitled scum, and doesn’t have the moral standing to polish Roberts shoes.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It seems like he spends his time on Twitter alternating between being rude to people and complaining that people are being mean to him. How entitled can someone get?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Also curious as to his break with his POMI sister (according to him). Not sure about the Mentally In part, as a quick review of her social media reveals someone who is politically engaged and celebrates birthdays and holidays.

I think I have an idea as to why her shunning him has nothing to do with religion. He's a hypocritical dick who alienated his family over a broad range of issues. He sued her husband at the time over a dispute regarding the landscaping business he ran.

Deplorable makes sense if she's mentally in. I don't think she is. On FB she publicly celebrates her birthdays. Could she mean "deplorable" because she knows the real Lloyd Evans?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LMSA, I already like Lloyd's sister more than Lloyd. A fundraiser for mental health on her birthday is a nice gesture. Looks like it might be the men of the family that become narcissistic psychopaths.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

You can be mentally in (and think it’s the true religion) and still celebrate birthdays. It’s part of what makes POMIs particularly annoying.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    You can be mentally in (and think it’s the true religion) and still celebrate birthdays. It’s part of what makes POMIs particularly annoying.

I agree. This is also a good way of 'celebrating, but not celebrating', allowing friends and family to do something nice for her, whilst not directly benefitting her.

From what I can gather it seems Lloyds family were willing to continue their relationship if he didn't disassociate (for his father in particular), and for his sister if he discontinued his very public activism.

There are ways to take down The Tower behind the scenes, without your face being front and centre. I take it 'producer Bob' is one such person. If it were me I'd take that route so I could maintain contact with my family, for the sake of my kids.

But I guess that route isn't financially rewarding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit