It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

At this point, there are 1919 comments.

• Parzival
    Parzival

This thread made me realise alot happened with the John Cedars / James Lloyd Evans situation, before I really started watching his content about 2015ish. Looking through his tweets from 2012 on has been fascinating, seeing various 'beefs' with people via Twitter etc.

Some posts have been quite ironic, if you put it in todays context. lol

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Listening to Lloyd's video where he admitted he cheated on his wife with hookers, and reading his twitter comments where he jumps on people who are actually asking for help, it's very clear that Lloyd Evans is one toxic individual.

My advice? Don't have anything to do with him.

Cut toxic people out of your life, as far as practically possible.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes, very toxic. These exchanges are amazing, each one more obnoxious than the last. What an awful person.

I noticed the part of the video conversation between Andrew Gold and Dr Sohom where Andrew Gold said something along the lines of, “I know we shouldn’t make judgements about a person’s private life, but even so, what he did to his wife was pretty bad.” Which is a normal reaction shared by most people outside of his shrinking, and frankly somewhat deranged looking, band of loyalists on Twitter.

In his original interview with Andrew Gold, Lloyd even said he was tempted to “argue” with his patrons who are abandoning him to point out to them in individual messages as they left, that they had made a mistake judging him for his private life. He doesn’t even allow for the idea that people are allowed to find the way he behaves repulsive and withdraw their support as a result. He attributes this to misunderstanding, or faulty reasoning on their part, rather than a normal response to his behaviour. He’s so far gone it’s like he inhabits his own morally upside down world.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

At this point, there are 1919 comments.

So, 1914 came and went and the world didn't end?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Stay alive until 1975!

Make do until post 2032!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This post makes 1926 and just like Rutherford said about his 1925 prediction, Lloyd looks like an ass.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I guess when a pandemic forces the cancellation of a family friendly meetup in the UK, fly off to Thailand for some "scuba diving" without the family instead. I suppose it is always good to have a backup plan. Am I right Lloyd Evans?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Looks like they were counting on him to show up and make it a success.

I'm sure the 2022 show will be a blast.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Jill had to eat the cost on the reservation fee for that date. Didn't press it with him because of his "mental health crisis". There were many that passed on meeting him due to ongoing conflicts and behavioural issues with Lloyd, so the response was tepid at best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit