It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In his book Lloyd spent a chapter going on and on about humping a Christmas tree after a drunken Belgian pub crawl, so itโ€™s not a stretch that he started bragging about his exploits with hookers with Tibor. He nonchalantly told Kim Silvio and Bob, two people he had a strictly business relationship with. Iโ€™m sure Ortiz knew too and was perhaps the reason he went silent as Lloyd complained about in the livestream.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    "ln his book Lloyd spent a chapter going on and on about humping a Christmas tree after a drunken Belgian pub crawl"

What?! ๐Ÿ™„

• KIMSILVIO
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Kim has mr. Novoselo actually admitted to being his solicitor, please? Did he admit to writing the letter and, if he did, is he qualified?

It's just I did some undergraduate law modules and it really didn't seem a legit legal letter to me, notwithstanding the language issues.

I think this dude allowed him maybe as a favour to a mate or maybe because he bunged him some cash, to use his name, whilst Lloyd (with his big ego thinking he could) wrote that letter himself!!!

I think you should sue him. For reals. He is slandering you, Kim. He is taking money off of those patrons whilst he either slinks off somewhere else with more hookers, or bums around doing nothing. Either way it's false pretences to say he's working.

Seriously Kim please counter sue. Then you will see whether he has really engaged the services of a solicitor or not and he will at least be forced to pay poor old Novosello who has been thrown head first into this mess (if indeed he is a student. If not I've no sympathy for him)

NB Tell Tale has a much bigger platform, how come no one is going after him if it's all about the size of your platform, Lloyd???

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Kim has Mr. Novosello really been engaged as his solicitor? Did he actually admit to being? I think Lloyd wrote that letter himself, it was so unprofessional and let's face it Lloyds got a big enough ego to think he could. Also Lloyd's a complete crook and I think he bunged that guy some money to use his letter headed note paper.

Kim he's not suing anyone !!! He's lying to his patrons to get their money & sympathy. We have to tell them!

I think you should counter sue. He's lying about you publicly, Kim. That way he will be forced to put up or shut up and well find out if Mr. Novosello is legit his solicitor, or not.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Cedars is such a slimy, weaselly, POS amoeba.

"Imma sue you for telling the world that I told you that I'm a cheating scumbag who likes to hire Thai Lady-Boyz to fulfill my sexual perversions behind my wife's back using money given to me from my viewers that I said was earmarked for activism work!"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Let's be honest, no one is disfellowshipped for anything besides not offering enough of a grovelling apology to the elders.

One of my sisters was told by an elder -during a sit down with them- that she had to apologize to him personally to see some matter resolved. She wasn't baptized, and was not the kind of person to take that sort of intimidation attempt lying down, so his request was... denied.

She walked away from the JWs not long after that.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Ahhhhhh. I saw the number of patrons decreasing again yesterday and I was wondering wth did Lloyd do this time. Then Kim posted the video and now I understand.

Dude is really the gift that keeps on giving. He just can't shut up, can he?

Well done Llyod. Keep up the good work.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I noticed the Patreon numbers coming down again too.

I think heโ€™s given up adding to the numbers. There are only so many fake Patreons he can add I suppose.

• Simon
    Simon

Complete this sentence:

What?! ๐Ÿ™„

What a weirdo deviant?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit