It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    The Branch dude was probably there for translation purposes OR because elders in the local area had conflict of interest due to close ties with Dijana and her family? That could be a reason they needed an "out-of-towner" maybe?

The translation thing doesn't make sense to me.

A little googling shows that something like 70% of Croatians speak English overall, rising to 90% in more populated / less rural areas (non speakers tending to be older / more isolated). So the notion that they couldn't simply get an elder from the local congregation or a close-by congregation in the same circuit doesn't really fly IMO.

I also don't believe they ever really care a great deal about conflicts of interest, but I guess it's possible.

I think IF a branch person was there it is more likely todo with the claim that Lloyd had something over them that he believed he could use to "make a deal".

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Some people seem uncomfortable with the attention Evans is getting when he's caught with his pants down.

Perhaps if Evans himself would stop talking about it...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon I think IF a branch person was there it is more likely todo with the claim that Lloyd had something over them that he believed he could use to "make a deal".

It sounds a bit like Scandinavia, then, with English the second language. So the translation thing definitely doesn't make sense.

He probably pulled his usual stunt of threatening people to ensure he gets his own way. Hence the Branch Committee guy was called in by the local elders..

I do remember he didn't want the elders putting any pressure on his in-laws and definitely didn't want elder's causing problems over the fact he lived with his in-laws.

He probably said to them you cause any problems for my in laws and I will publicize the fact my father made sure I wasn't disfellowshipped for cheating on my wife. In other words I'll tell the Croation witnesses about "elder privilege & elder kid privilege"

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow I just watched Andrew’s last video on the Lloyd Evans affair and I think I’m in love. Just kidding.

Great observation and takeaways on the cult of personality. I hope LE loyalists listen to his words and think about what he says.

For those wondering about Javier, he has a beautiful wife and family and is busy with them and his own creative life.

• Simon
    Simon
    He probably said to them you cause any problems for my in laws and I will publicize the fact my father made sure I wasn't disfellowshipped for cheating on my wife. In other words I'll tell the Croation witnesses about "elder privilege & elder kid privilege"

I don't think that's enough - that elders kids are "protected" is a well known thing and also something they could easily deny or put a spin on and ends up showing them in the positive light ("so you're saying now that you faked being repentant? See, Jehovah exposes everything in the end ...")

For it to be leverage, it needs to be something that they wouldn't want exposed, but also something he is not going to want exposed either.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I just wonder why you all are so willing to give him the attention he craves? You are not hurting him at all, just feeding his ego, and to blind to see you are buying in to his agenda of getting attention. SMH

Wrong on every count Cedarite/Lloydavidian. When we ignored Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars in 2017 and he didn't go away. Meanwhile this is having an impact on Lloyd's so-called "work." We are seeing to it that he is never on anything like IICSA ever again.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    578 Patrons now when I last checked -
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

So I am really REALLY late to this party but want to say "Hi" and hugs to Dagney and Audi and mention how great it is to have Kim Silvio and Katy Kitten giving their perspectives on this walking Debacle better known as Lloyd Evans.

I was new to this site when "John Cedars" made his appearance. At first, I thought it was great to have yet another ex Elder on the board to share his insights and "inside information". But as we all know, he was ALWAYS about self-promotion rather than helping others. He was and is childishly offended over the slightest criticism.

I tried watching a few of his videos but never finished any because he takes HOURS to say what someone concise could deliver in 15 minutes. When you leave Watchtower as old as I did you don't want to waste any more time than necessary on the subject. Besides, I personally respond better to humor than many of his imaginary scandals.

In stark contrast to "Floyd Nevins", no, no I mean Flawed Evans, there is the absolutely DELIGHTFUL Katy Kitten whose videos are as entertaining as they are informative. Thank you for those Katy! I would love to meet you in person.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Kim One thing that really stood out in your interview with Andrew is that whilst you have always corrected anyone posting unfair or incorrect things about Lloyd, he stood by a watched the pile on taking place on you and never onceintervened when someone attacked you for things you had not done.

He also never fails to wave the fact 'Producer Bob' is a pseudonym. That she definitely wants to remain anonymous and he does it in such a way as to be an obviously veiled threat. As in: I'm being so 'gracious' as to NOT reveal her identity for now.

Both of these behaviours really reveal to me what sort of person he is.

Yes, this “mentioning but not mentioning” of producer bob has caught my notice on a number of occasions and had I not had the knowledge of lloyd evans outing PIMO’s etc in the past I wouldn’t have noted it so much.

Producer bob is POMO but one of the very few exjw’s who has maintained a very good relationship with her family.

She was by far the biggest contributor to the team in terms of time and skills and really was passionate about doing the best work she could for lloyd. With no personal recognition, which goes to her character and true intentions. She wasn’t in it for herself, rather believed in Lloyd’s work and helping others.

When she joined the team she had only been pomo for about 12-18 months.

It was tabled as an idea on Twitter about a month ago to identify “producer bob” and I said it back then, and I’ll say it again…..if he either directly Or indirectly identifies her I will empty my “lloyd confidential information” file onto the internet and I don’t care what happens after that.

This is not a threat, rather a promise. I am very protective of producer bob as she is a good person. I would be on the first flight to her house if she was identified as this would be deadly for her.

And no I’m not being dramatic…..literal!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Does anyone really believe that he went through the trouble to make sure that his "girlfriend" wasn't being trafficked? Or any of the 'sex workers' that he's been seeing over the past 3-4 years?

Interesting you raise this question. Excultbaby was at the Texas event in 2021 with Lloyd. They are/were a friend of lloyd Evans. They has come out in the comments section of Andrew Gold’s latest video and spoken out against lloyd, calling his “girlfriend” narrative bullshit ….. which it is …. They have messages of conversations with Lloyd about sex workers in Thailand …. But don’t believe me, go and check it out if you want to see.

And for the record, I do not know excult baby and unless I’ve been on a livestream with them on Lloyd’s channel, which I don’t think so, I have never spoken to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit