It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

An astonishing turn around with Andrew Gold....a guy who knows cults and has called Lloyd out without judging.

Absolute backfired with Lloyd but the more expert light on Lloyd it is clear to see Lloyd is narcissistic and suffers cult like mentality in himself.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

It's like he's rejecting Watchtower's obsession with appearances, but has gone so far the other way he's become a gross slovenly manchild. You don't have to fit the JW uniform of khakis + tucked in shirt, but if you're on camera you do need to think about how you're presenting yourself. Fateful Slave is a good example of looking put together but not in a Watchtower way: he has a longer beard and much longer hair than Lloyd, but he keeps it all neat and he looks like he's made an effort.

• Simon
    Simon
    My take is Andrew had him on his channel awhile back and fell for his smooth talking and level of intelligence on JW matters.

I don't think it's a case of "falling for" anything - it's just that Lloyd is probably affable up to the point that someone crosses him. Then he turns very nasty, very quickly. And "crossing him" consists of questioning something or simply not agreeing with him with sufficient enthusiasm.

All the people who still support him can do a simple experiment. Post an innocuous reply to him that suggests you don't agree with something, or that you feel he should apologize to the people he's hurt or let down. Then see if you still think he's friendly and worth supporting (you'll likely be insulted and / or blocked).

He only wants adulation, and to silence everyone else.

His attempt to explain away his behavior has made everything worse and Andrew Gold has done a great job following the trail and exposing him for what he is to an independent, non JW, 3rd party audience.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I just watched Andrew's video on James Lloyd Evans. He absolutely nailed it!

I've been busy with college work all day. Popping in with a quick hello.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What an absolute clusterf*ck. Lloyd goes into this thinking a third party would set all these puritanical exJWs straight about sex workers and how he doesn’t owe an apology. Instead he gets:

• a hostile live chat
    • A Kim Silvio rebuttal video hosted by Andrew
    • Andrew’s own rebuttal video
    • A fourth video by Andrew essentially calling him a cult leader.
    • A 118 page thread on a forum he’s banned from now at 182.

You can’t make this shit up.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

On page 180 of this thread, NonCoinCollector wrote:

They already knew about Lloyd Evans, which is why they had a Bethel Branch Manager at his judicial. This is also why James Lloyd Evans did not record his judicial. Whatever else Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars has done, Watchtower already knows.

So says J Lloyd Evans.

I am not convinced that the Bethel Branch Manager was at his Judicial meeting.

He says they were but when recanting specifics of his Judicial meeting and why he would not be recording the meeting, the story he told reminded me of **Simon's** story of Simon's Judicial meeting when JWD was discovered.

I think it is very possible that Lloyd stole Simon's experience and marketed it as his own. We have many examples to prove Lloyd is not above this kind of behavior.

I suggest that an alternate reason for why Lloyd did not try to record his Judicial meeting is that it may have little to nothing to do with his burgeoning online presence and perhaps a more significant topic to be discussed was his inappropriate behavior with girls in the hall and girls on the phone.

Or... There was Bethel Branch Manager present to act as an interpreter since Lloyd apparently does not speak Croatian very well.

Just a feeling in my gut. (And I know enough about the man to not trust his words or his intentions.)

Aude

• vienne
    vienne

how would he say "judge my [sic] on my words ... but don't judge me on my hair"? Why he'd say, "My hair is a statement. It shows how deeply I reject watch tower teaching, and besides, if I brush it, I'll have to boil my brush to kill the cooties."

• JeffT
    JeffT

A book recommendation, I think you will find academic support for a lot of what we're talking about:

"The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, PhD clinical Psychologist and former faculty member at Harvard Medical School.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

FANTASTIC follow-up video by Andrew Gold. 10/10

Well worth the (less than) 9 minutes of watching.

Sounds like he is open to doing more installments on the topic of "I know WTF is wrong with JLE".

I really like Andrew's demeanor. I really do.

Thank you, Andrew.

-Aude Sapere (meaning Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

What I find funny is that Lloyd is promoting the woke agenda, but then he gets cancelled himself so he refuses to use that term.

His wokeness has backfired and he then tries to rewrite the meaning of words, just like the borg does. So now instead of being a "victim" of Cancel Culture he's a victim of Consequence Culture. Terms which doesn't even exist and he just made up, like the rest of his lies. Reminds me of mister potato head: we are NOT leaders, we take the lead! Sure thing pal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit