It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I think it's curious that he was dead-set against his wife ever attending any hearing with or without him and sought to use a letter of hers to close the matter. Did he pressure her to write the letter? Was he afraid of what testimony his wife would be asked to provide?

I think you raise some excellent questions. I also think your recollection is spot on - with at least one version of the story that we know. I would be very interested to know the answer to some of your questions…

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I just wonder why you all are so willing to give him the attention he craves? You are not hurting him at all, just feeding his ego, and to blind to see you are buying in to his agenda of getting attention. SMH

Ordinarily I would agree with you however in this situation I want as much of this bs documented. My information isn’t for lloyd, it’s for the community 💗

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He probably said to them you cause any problems for my in laws and I will publicize the fact my father made sure I wasn't disfellowshipped for cheating on my wife. In other words I'll tell the Croation witnesses about "elder privilege & elder kid privilege"

Or was it his father-in-law used as bait…..cause trouble and my in laws will lose their only living child and grandchildren as I will take them and move away…..

• Simon
    Simon
    calling his “girlfriend” narrative bullshit ….. which it is

I think he's probably come up with that after people rightly pointed out that prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Just because it's not prosecuted due to corruption, doesn't make it OK

Just part of why so many Thai prostitutes are minors or were originally minors when they started or were trafficked.

But it's OK, Lloyd just engaged his hooker-background-checking department to verify all the ones he "dated".

• Simon
    Simon
    Yes, this “mentioning but not mentioning” of producer bob has caught my notice on a number of occasions and had I not had the knowledge of lloyd evans outing PIMO’s etc in the past I wouldn’t have noted it so much.

I've noticed that too, it stands out how he says it and he's said the same thing at least a couple of times.

It came across as a veiled threat for someone to "stay silent, or else ..."

I'm guessing one of the reasons is because the optics of him telling multiple female colleagues about his sexual escapades is more than weird.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I tried watching a few of his videos but never finished any because he takes HOURS to say what someone concise could deliver in 15 minutes. When you leave Watchtower as old as I did you don't want to waste any more time than necessary on the subject

I’m glad you thought that, I’d been thinking it was just me up till now!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Or was it his father-in-law used as bait…..cause trouble and my in laws will lose their only living child and grandchildren as I will take them and move away…..

I can’t see that likely. From what I remember their attitude would have been to lack sympathy and use guilt words like loyalty and persecution

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Not just you Ozzie.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Interesting you raise this question. Excultbaby was at the Texas event in 2021 with Lloyd. They are/were a friend of lloyd Evans. They has come out in the comments section of Andrew Gold’s latest video and spoken out against lloyd, calling his “girlfriend” narrative bullshit ….. which it is …. They have messages of conversations with Lloyd about sex workers in Thailand …. But don’t believe me, go and check it out if you want to see.

Twitter is Lloyd's worst nightmare and the internet never forgets.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My goodness Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars. You snap at anybody these days don't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit