It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    Monica was the one who made a quick video on Twitter shortly after these revelations came out and Patrons were dropping like flies saying she was upping her existing patronage to $25 a month.
    These people really are sick.

You see this cult behavior all the time. When the followers are let down it doesn't wake them up and give them pause to re-evaluate their beliefs. No instead a true believer double-downs and becomes an even more ardent supporter.

They are the kind who shout support outside a court while their idol is inside being prosecuted for rape or child abuse. The same kind of people who throw money at their disgraced messiah, caught diddling other girls behind his wife's back but pretending that he's the one who's being persecuted.

I'm guessing it triggers something in their brain, like they get a hit of dopamine, serotonin, endorphins or something from following out their conditioning to manifest their support.

Exactly the same as the WTS does with its followers, and Lloyd id now just continuing what they trained him to do.

It really is quite breathtaking, and the people are completely fooled ... which is why they'll become so disappointed with themselves once something shakes the rose tinted glasses off their face. Maybe a post of theirs will anger him and they'll find themselves out of favor and blocked, or simply chastised for not being as supportive as he demands or for also supporting someone else that he doesn't approve of.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The latest flame up on Twitter concerns a supporter of his, Monica Owens, comparing how people treating Lloyd is equivalent to being raped.

Meanwhile ACTUAL RAPE VICTIMS are letting Monica Owens know what reality is. Hey Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars, are all of your fans as narcissistic or stupid as you?

• Simon
    Simon

Remember: it's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled.

Many people will prefer to double-down on supporting him rather than admit that they have been duped by a manipulator or made a poor judgement of character.

Even when the truth is there to see, when it's come out of his own mouth, they still refuse to acknowledge it and act accordingly.

Instead, they try to rationalize and excuse it by making out that criticism of him is the worst thing imaginable, in this case being publicly raped.

Sick, sick, sick.

But worse is that HE doesn't point out how inappropriate that comment is. Instead, he laps it up, because it's adulation and paints him as some kind of martyr.

• Simon
    Simon

More exposure as Lloyd's antics reach a wider audience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq6awNiNWm0

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    "Simon: worse is that HE doesn't point out how inappropriate that comment is"

That was my first thought and it only adds to the argument that he is totally unfit to represent CSA victims.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I wonder if Lloyd Evans regrets going on Andrew Gold's channel yet. Maybe threatening a lawsuit when you have no legal standing for doing so isn't such a smart move after all.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

If only Lloyd Evans can gather his thoughts and get the FINAL WORD on this matter by making a new video.

Please don't do this Lloyd, as a "Cedars-Basher" I wouldn't want you speaking more about this and setting the record straight once and for all.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Oooh I dunno, I would love lloyd to do a ‘final word’ video because he would probably admit to some stuff we don’t know about yet! 🤣

”well I’ve been dragged kicking and screaming back to The YouTube because you all need to know what I’ve been doing with my dick since I last told you in graphic detail” 🤣🤣🤣

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Lloyd: "I wouldn't be here without my patrons, quite literally".

So he admits that if he wasn't getting paid he wouldn't be an activist.

Lloyd, despite being a natural in front of the camera, has basically achieved a slice of fame in our tiny corner of the web almost entirely because he was smart enough to choose some really capable & dedicated volunteers to work for him. Including film makers, lawyers, professional artists & gifted researchers/amateur journalists.

Why do I say they work 'for' him & not 'with' him? Because they volunteer all their time & effort for nothing, whilst all donations go straight to him at the top.

Lloyd Evan's has obviously taken Watchtower's business model straight to heart.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    For it to be leverage, it needs to be something that they wouldn't want exposed, but also something he is not going to want exposed either.

Agreed!

Watchtower hates it when CSA survivors such as myself, expose what they have done. It's the one thing that Watchtower can't sweep under the rug when it goes public and they know it.

Speculating here: If a JW Elder was caught harming a child sexually, admitted to it and then said "If you disfellowship me for this, I will expose you for covering up that brother or sister's crime of CSA, as I have the evidence in paper and electronic format" would that be a good enough reason? Mmmm makes me think.

I am a CSA survivor and when my father confessed to his crimes to the elders, he got reproved. That really does not look good for WT, because it is there in black and white after a FOI request, screened to millions of homes in July of 2002, on BBC Panorama WT looked really bad.

WT tried to do some damage control by telling members not to watch it but if they felt compelled to watch it, they need to be aware that these are apostates speaking. Some JW's even called us actors. Some swore that I was never a JW because I was smoking and JW's don't smoke. I used it to cope with my trauma. Still do. They changed the name of my old congregation to a different town, but kept the building in Stevenston. Figure that one out. It's now known as the Kilbirnie congregation.

So it has to be something really heinous for Watchtower and James Lloyd Evans. Did he actually club any baby seals? He says he didn't but makes you think eh? What is it that both him and Watchtower do not want to be getting exposed? The truth never stays hidden for long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit