It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Andrew released another one? Even after the live stream follow-up?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes it’s a new video. See below. What a terrific goal this has turned out to be!

Andrew Gold was initially friendly with him and had every intention of being supportive. Only when he realised that the reaction from exJWs was 100% negative and when he started sending him threats did Andrew Gold begin to see him for who he really is.

So many people who were very supportive of him in the past, including “JW Beliefs Explained”, Vincent Deporter, and Javier Ortiz, have seen his true face over the past few months.

https://youtu.be/j1eVm1ltuFI

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

That video is outstanding. Good on Andrew for making it. I rate the Lloyd Evans cult a 7 out of 10 as it is easier to leave Lloyd Evans, but in order to remain his friend, it is essential that you agree 100% with Lloyd. It is almost as if he got worse once he dropped the John Cedars name.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Interesting. For him to make another video taking Evans down a peg (and how provocative is that thumbnail!), I can only imagine what his private conversations with him have been. I keep getting the impression that Evans's method of damage control is very similar to trying to douse a fire by dumping buckets of gasoline on it.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I do not give a damn about him and I will not let him occupy space in my brain.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I do not give a damn about him and I will not let him occupy space in my brain.

I used to be like that, but that was years ago. Lloyd Evans will be lucky if I decide to ignore him going forward. As for occupying space in my brain, I believe the reverse is far more likely. I want him to read my postings and hear my voice in everything he does from now on.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The hypocrisy from somebody so ready to call out others for their indecent behaviour is startling, and quite typical of cult behaviour. - Andrew Gold

Now this hits him right where it counts and is the perfect rebuttal for Lloyd's "All I've admitted to was being a flawed individual" psycho-babble.

My take is Andrew had him on his channel awhile back and fell for his smooth talking and level of intelligence on JW matters. Andrew's first sense something wasn't right about Lloyd was when he disagreed with Steven Knight and started tweeting at Ricky Gervais to shame him. This was the second time he brought this incident up and it clearly informs him now about the character of Lloyd. Andrew felt used by Lloyd in this latest round because it was assumed to be a friendly interview and he continually talked over and deflected when the questions were asked.

Being well informed and spoken about JW matters and WT history isn't really intelligence. You can meet fairly stupid and ignorant people who know everything there is to know about a certain football team. It doesn't make them intelligent. This is where people misjudge Lloyd, because as we have seen he is nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is.

• vienne
    vienne

Don't any of these men comb/brush their hair? And what about a good, clean shave? In Lloyd's case, his mind is as disheveled as his hair.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I had a good laugh at this one.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ vienne

How woul Lloyd Evans say: "judge my on my words (and my actions) - but don't judge me on my hair"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit