It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

Just saw this going around. This whole just keeps getting deeper..

• TropicalMermaid
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It was tabled as an idea on Twitter about a month ago to identify “producer bob” and I said it back then, and I’ll say it again…..if he either directly Or indirectly identifies her I will empty my “lloyd confidential information” file onto the internet and I don’t care what happens after that.

If Bob is identified, you can be quite certain he is behind it. He's one of the very few who knows her true identity. It just wont be directly and he'll gaslight everyone when he's confronted. Curious to know what else is in your Lloyd file.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

But it's OK, Lloyd just engaged his hooker-background-checking department to verify all the ones he "dated".

From the first time that he insisted that he only went to sex workers who were at least 20 years old, I was getting the "she told me she was 18" vibe. I'd love to hear him explain his system for confirming that these 'girls' were at least 20 years old. It would be partly amusing, but mostly horrifying, is my guess.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think he just inhabits his own world where the truth is disconnected from reality and functions as whatever he thinks he can get away with saying in any given conversation.

It seems bizarre to us that he will admit seeing sex workers in Thailand one minute and then call people racist for assuming he saw sex workers in Thailand the next. But in his mind, he still has the moral high ground because, even though he did see sex workers in Thailand, he accuses people of making that assumption on the basis of a racist notion of “what Thailand is all about”. So in his mind he’s all ready to engage in an argument that people can go to Thailand for other reasons, whereas any sane person involved in the conversion realises that it’s completely irrelevant that he, or other people, can theoretically go to Thailand for other reasons. It’s completely beside the point, unless you are tuned into his particular version of reality where the possibility that some people might make generalisations about Thailand is somehow more important than the fact that he himself already admitted that he saw sex workers in Thailand.

It’s a blatant attempt to change the conversation from what he did into a conversation about whether Thailand has more to offer than sex services. The moment he attempted this ruse during his interview with Andrew Gold is quite interesting to watch. Lloyd embarks on the “racist assumptions” diversion full of gusto, but he is completely deflated, almost crestfallen, when he realises that Andrew Gold is simply not buying it, and instead insists on a conversation based on the facts, not theoretical assumptions.

He is so disconnected from reality he has no awareness of how pathetic his attempted manipulation sounds to other people.

• Simon
    Simon

He does like to play word games and semantics.

The whole "hired" vs "dated" a prostitute is a distraction from the key part - he was cheating on his wife with multiple prostitutes!

He also tried to do this when Andrew Gold talked about leaders having a responsibility (I think it was, going off memory). Instead of addressing the issue the point was actually about, he announces "but I'm not a leader!" and his face beams like he's just won the court-case of the century.

Of course we all know he has set himself up as an authority, a leading voice, a "leader" if you will and we know he definitely has his own "culty" followers (people who lack either brains, morals, or both). So it was an accurate term to us.

He probably imagines that he's convincing and has set matters to rest once and for all. I'd believe he was just a deluded fool if I didn't know he's such a manipulative liar.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I like the fact that more people have now watched Kim Silvio’s response with Andrew Gold than watched the original interview. People are getting tired of listening to a liar obfuscate.

He’s obviously been inflating his patron numbers with false accounts because it’s simply impossible that the number hasn’t gone down further since his interview with Andrew Gold. Good, I hope it’s costing him a lot in fees to prop up the number. He paraded one new patron the other day with a level of enthusiasm that tells you they are probably the only new one in months, and probably only because they somehow missed the scandal.

His dwindling band of patrons are obviously suffering from cognitive dissonance because they are not yet ready to accept that they made a mistake and wasted their money on this fraud.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The latest flame up on Twitter concerns a supporter of his, Monica Owens, comparing how people treating Lloyd is equivalent to being raped.

Lloyd's response:

There are some real rape and CSA victims out there that are understandably not taking this well at all. To compare Lloyd being called out on his hooker addiction being comparable to rape! And Lloyd thinks she's unfairly being trolled for saying that.

Monica was the one who made a quick video on Twitter shortly after these revelations came out and Patrons were dropping like flies saying she was upping her existing patronage to $25 a month.

These people really are sick.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He’s obviously been inflating his patron numbers with false accounts because it’s simply impossible that the number hasn’t gone down further since his interview with Andrew Gold. Good, I hope it’s costing him a lot in fees to prop up the number.

I am not saying Lloyd Evans AKA John Cedars is doing this or not, but IF he were doing this, Patreon still takes a cut of the money. It would be comical if Lloyd had 50 or so fake accounts just to make it look like he has more subscribers. I heard it is possible to have fake accounts (as in the tens of thousands of "robot subscribers") for YouTube as well. I've never looked into it as I don't care about such things, but nothing surprises me.

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit