It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    alluded that people are jealous of him because he was an elder and went to MTS. As a result, he has special insight into the brainwashing.

That's absurd. He wasn't even an elder for one year and not only have hundreds of thousands of people have been to MTS, now including women, but even he himself admitted you learn nothing new there!

Aside from the fact we have thousands of apostate ex elders, now we have 'Shepherd the Flock', there is nothing an elder is drilled in that any ex JW wouldn't know.

This is what annoys me when interviewers or more particularly NGO lobby groups or public bodies/advisory groups etc court elders (of which women can never be) as some kind of experts in JW lore. Unless they do so for personal experience eg being on Judicial committee's etc, it continues to exclude women's voices who only tend to be consulted if they themselves are victims of CSA.

Aside from that, would Lloyd have conceived this insight into brainwashing on his own? Without Crises of Conscience, without Olaf Johansson, JWfacts.com or the many books on Cults? I doubt it.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

If Lloyd's psychiatrist is as good as Lloyd's public relations firm and Lloyd's lawyer, he might want to find a better one fast. Also, Lloyd Evans, just because you paid for "The Girlfriend Experience" while in Thailand, you don't actually have a girlfriend.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Is it safe to say that a lot of his followers leave the religion and jump to his community, never really having a look around?

Absolutely!! 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    am seeing a psychiatrist over this"

I can only assume that’s a very recent thing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    how manipulative she can be"

That comment from lloyd actually upset me. I know I shouldn’t listen to his rubbish or take it on and he projects - academically I know this, it just upsets me to think how mean he can be about someone he called a friend. It’s just foreign to me

• Simon
    Simon

I think his comment about having a traumatizing experience and seeing a psychiatrist is an example of him being manipulative.

He was projecting and using any excuse he could to try and prevent anyone else sharing their side of things Kim.

PS. You were awesome and came across great!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Let's imagine for a moment how Lloyd Evans has PR experts in house:

Lloyd: "How do I get out of all this mess cleanly?"

PR Experts: "Stop posting on the Internet and social media right now. Retreat and take care of your family and your health."

Lloyd: "I can't do that because Kim Silvio advised me to do that before all the crap. And she can't be right about this. I'm going to find other PR experts. Please get out of my house."

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

fastJehu,

Then the next day Lloyd follows that up by having his lawyer Karlo Novosel send a letter to the PR firm.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Ironically, as Fateful Slave mentioned in his reaction video, that most of us had moved on from Lloydgate but he himself has brought it all back to the fore which is hilarious.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Andrew Gold's rebuttal video was great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit