It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Reservations
    Reservations

I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife Dijana ends up going back to the organisation with her 2 kids.

Now THAT would be a kick in the teeth wouldn’t it Lloyd.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Morning Lloyd Evans. Or is it James Lloyd Evans. Once it was John Cedars apparently.

This page in Google is now number 3.

This post is the ultimate source of truth about you.

Enjoy ya day ☀️☀️☀️

Lloyd Evans fan (not)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Imagine that, for years Lloyd has engaged and allowed a pathological liar on his team, including his website and on his Youtubes.

Not only the above - he appointed me as head of operations of his team in 2020….

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Lloyd Evans has people so convinced that I am a bully….it’s starting to get in my nerves….who is dragging who? Well may it be that he needs help, I don’t know, but him asking to go on a podcast and then not liking the reality and displaying the exact behaviour I (and many others) am being accused of ain’t it.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I really think we should just go total radio silence about him. Feeding the Narc is what he thrives on.

I know if we ignore him he will just keep going on destroying people and building up his tower.

But we also need to warn others. It’s such a fine line. What to do.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    But we also need to warn others. It’s such a fine line. What to do.

Ordinarily I would completely agree with you. Unfortunately it would seem that in the past the community has starved him and he has recruited more 🤦‍♀️

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Trainwreck Lloyd is just the gift that keeps giving.

He's put himself in a massive hole and just can't stop digging ...

• Listener
    Listener

Kim Silvio, I don't know of anyone who has been given such a hard time from Lloyd, except for his wife of course. Going from a strong supporter of his to finding out what he's really made of is tough enough in such a short time but the treatment he has given you is inexcusable.

You are the messenger but he wants to turn you into the wrongdoer.

I feel for what you are going through and thank you for being the whistleblower. It's making a huge dent into his agenda.

Can you imagine the amount of damage that he's done that we won't even get to hear about.

Thanks for making a difference.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Can we get some support on the Reddit thread about this since the girl that posted it has had hate messages saying how they would like to see her die and how they want her to die. Post is also not visible because of downvoting. Just make a comment and vote up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/u4grb6/are_we_not_going_to_talk_about_the_on_the_edge/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

NB The average UK wage is £26,000 p.a. So compare that with Lloyds documented income for context.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His claim that he dated a sex worker in Thailand is another of those missteps that he is already regretting. I think he made the claim to push back against the accusations that he went to Thailand to buy sex from hookers. Once again, if he felt there was no evidence of this, he could simply deny it. Slipping in the claim that he was dating one makes him look like both a liar and a fool. It also opens up a whole new avenue of ridicule-- imagine a woman who can get men to pay for sex deciding that the guy she wanted to date was... Lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit