It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Thinking to myself maybe tomorrow I'll wake up brave enough to tell my story...and it might be just as helpful or inspiring to someone else as you have been to me and I'm sure others...

You are brave enough, when you are ready ๐Ÿ’—

• KIMSILVIO
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think itโ€™s time for Lloyd to do a video telling his side of the story.

LOL

I'm not the only one thinking "what could go wrong? DO IT!" Right?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@KimSilvio: You mentioned in the interview, and even earlier, that you had no idea that this forum existed. Also you said that you've been out for about 4 years. Is it safe to say that a lot of his followers leave the religion and jump to his community, never really having a look around?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

How stupid of Lloydy Boy to attack a journalist and make their private conversation public.

making popcorn

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Don't know if this will work. But JLE went and posted a private chat between him and Andrew.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

And 2!

JLE - I know you are reading. PROJECTION!!!! You are the manipulative one!! Narcissistic self entitled monotonous philanderous PR!CK. Just like the thing you try to denounce. You are the face of Watchtower!!! You act exactly like them!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Imagine being scared of Kim

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think he has good reason to be afraid of Kim.

Also, those exchanges are funny. "Please don't call them street workers. I didn't pay them for street."

• Simon
    Simon

I love how he posts "I am going through a traumatizing experience, I am seeing a psychiatrist over this"

Then immediately "how manipulative she can be"

Sorry, but who is the 'manipulative' one here? Because what traumatizing experience? I thought he believed he's done nothing wrong? Everything has been entirely self-perpetuated. And claiming to see a psychiatrist? Does he mean a psychologist? Because psychiatrist is for mental disorders, not things like stressing over my social media.

https://www.verywellmind.com/psychologists-vs-psychiatrists-what-is-the-difference-2795761

And do we believe him? Is this another invention like his legal team and PR experts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit