It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

586! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

• Diogenesister
  • Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lmao. I wonder what did he say for the sudden drop. Must have posted something asinine on his Patreon platform. Noice

• vienne
    vienne

I don't follow him on twitter. But I sometimes read his twitter feed. He bans bunches of people. He's a self important troll. His twitter feed may add to his troubles instead of bringing stability to a self-created bad situation. One can hope more of his patrons leave him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His patrons are dropping lightning fast compared with another YouTube disaster boogie2988. It took him years to lose his patrons but he’s down to about 10% of his original supporters.

https://graphtreon.com/creator/boogie2988

Boogie’s story is pretty boring compared with this one actually. He just turned out to be a nasty person, but with less drama.

https://youtu.be/3rFh7qm4ao8

• Simon
    Simon

Fancy not wanting to spend Xmas with your wife and kids.

Some people do "ho ho ho" all wrong.

• NonCoinCollector
  • Simon
    Simon

He's such a moron. The ONLY people who can be responsible for parental neglect are .... parents!

Oh wait, we earn a living by criticizing the WatchTower? Then hear my 2 hour rant about how it's all THEIR fault instead.

Why making it pay-for-play doesn't work. It creates false incentives to set aside your intellectual integrity.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Why making it pay-for-play doesn't work. It creates false incentives to set aside your intellectual integrity

It cerainly looks that way. A lot’s been happening in JW world of late but it seems that no matter the milieu this statement applies, the reason being the imperative to produce ‘content’.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

At this point I think Lloyd is trolling. Why talking about parental neglect and the likes, out of all possibile topics. It's a way for him to tell us he doesn't give a crap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit