It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sure seems that way, Chinapomo. That and the earlier comment about others lacking introspection. Deliberate trolling.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I have heard from an IT Computer person that Lloydy Boy is doing his videos in front of a 'green screen' now that looks like he's in his bunker, but you can definitely see a difference on the quality of the books, JW sign behind him. Makes you wonder if Dijana finally kicked his ass out.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

He's lost 37 Patrons since April 1st....

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Has anyone seen his latest video? It's clearly a green screen with the "Bunker" edited behind him. You can clearly see how bad an edit it is with the area around him fuzzy.

He has been thrown out his house or bunker at least because his last video is most certainly not the real "Bunker".

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    I have heard from an IT Computer person that Lloydy Boy is doing his videos in front of a 'green screen' now that looks like he's in his bunker, but you can definitely see a difference on the quality of the books, JW sign behind him. Makes you wonder if Dijana finally kicked his ass out.

I hate having to go and give him a view but on this occasion I will make an exception. I watch a lot of youtubers who do use green screens all the time. You can see in his most recent videos, the light shining from the glass, in the exact same linear way, the exact same location on the glass behind him. If it was a real set, the light would squint (try it - look at a light in the street and squint your eyes and you will see lines coming out and getting shorter and longer) same for this. He may have been using a green screen for a long time.

Contrast that with the February 2021 one he did about Watchtower accuisng him of hate speech. Screenshots below. First one is more recent, second one is the february 2021. I think you might be onto something, but I do not think it has been a recent shift. I think he started this last year.

Now I need to go douse my eyes in bleach - thanks guys!

• vienne
    vienne

580 patrons is still way too many. Are nearly six hundred former Witnesses really that hungry for justification that they support gross behavior and misuse of funds?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Are nearly six hundred former Witnesses really that hungry for justification that they support gross behavior and misuse of funds?

Sadly, yes.

It’s no wonder the borg talks of ex-dubs as “dogs returning to the vomit”.

We should be keeping to the ‘main game’, the reason we left. Just because someone claims to be an “ex” doesn’t make them right in other things.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Has anyone seen his latest video? It's clearly a green screen with the "Bunker" edited behind him. You can clearly see how bad an edit it is with the area around him fuzzy.
    He has been thrown out his house or bunker at least because his last video is most certainly not the real "Bunker".

I’m curious, why would he be proud of displaying his witchtower library?

Seems strange to me.

• Simon
    Simon
    I’m curious, why would he be proud of displaying his witchtower library?

Yeah, I get keeping old books as a reference, but not in a display case that suggests they are some holy treasured possession. It is truly bizarre.

• Simon
    Simon
    Are nearly six hundred former Witnesses really that hungry for justification that they support gross behavior and misuse of funds?

You get weird psychology at play. People don't like to admit they have been duped, so when they are, they become even more ardent supporters.

Not like that weird group that thought the end-times were happening in 1914 and disbanded when they didn't. Oh, wait ...

There's a market for people who want to hear bad things said about the WTS. Just like those with TDS would tune and and whoop and holler at late night "comedians" who simply made insulting comments about Trump. Nothing clever. Nothing funny. But lots of people acting like it's the best thing ever broadcast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit