It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Simon:
    Let's not turn into Lloyd where he squints really hard to contrive something wrong with the WTS, but us doing it with him.

Wise words of advice. Remember he needs to produce content to keep his patrons happy, so it’s to be expected that he would find anything, no matter how trivial, to rabbit on about.

There’s more than enough wrong with the Craptower without looking for even more.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Hi Lloyd. Thanks for lurking here (for those who don't know, check his latest tweets). We know you can't help yourself, just like you can't stop crying about imaginary bullying and can't quit cheating on your spouse with prostitutes.

At the end of the day you and Tony Morris are the same. Always crying about persecution and ready to reinforce shunning/blocking

• Listener
    Listener

I'm pretty sure he's not using a green screen because if you look to the very left of the video, that is, on the very left of the wood part of the glass cabinet door, you will sometimes see a moving shadow on it when he moves his right arm. That doesn't mean to say that he didn't move his whole display to some other place as he did say that he and his side kick had to put it back together.

I just checked out his twitter and out of all the comments he could have made about this thread, he feels that it's all about his bunker. He also feels we are making up lies about it which means he is unable to discern between speculation and a lie.

I love this response by a fan to his tweet -

They only do it bc they know it might screw with you. It's completely absurd. I'm so sorry you have to deal with it.

That's enough reason to keep this going for another 119 pages and even more so when it results in the following.

Dear Lloydy Boy,

I can't begin to tell you what a hero you are, I just read your latest tweet, being prepared to take one for future activists -

Forgive the brief rant. I'm happy to go back to radio silence on the incessant bullying, at least for now. But the more shit gets stirred up the more resolved I am to act decisively so future activists don't have to put up with quite so much abuse just for growing a platform.

Please don't feel that you are ranting, your plan of action is fantastic. I can't begin to tell you how much it will be helping future activitsts by you going back to 'radio silence'

The only problem is, I have a feeling this silence won't last long.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Yes couldn't agree more. Llady boy is so interested in helping the next generation of activists. And as such he has never caused anyone to quit... What an hero.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Fixed:

Forgive the brief rant. I'm happy to go back to radio silence on the incessant bullying, at least for now. But the more shit gets stirred up the more resolved I am to act decisively so future activists don't have to put up with quite so much abuse just for growing a platform... or patronizing hard working definitely-above-20-year-old entrepreneurs in Thailand, and offering my financial support to those business oriented women definitely-not-on-regular-basis, but only once every few months for about 4 years.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He's denying it:

He'll probably pull a book off the shelf in the next video.

But referencing a 118 page forum? We know he's reading.

Lloyd - I know you are a huge Star Wars fan based on your shirts. Just wanted to say that when I saw those two Jabba the Hutt like creatures on that platform in Book of Boba Fett, I thought of you.

Emilie

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Personally, I'd have never acknowledged that I was reading this thread.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I agree with DesirousOfChange but Lloyd doesn't seem to be the smartest guy on the block

• Simon
    Simon
    We know he's reading.

That makes me think it was HIM using the John Redwood account to downvote comments critical of him. Because the other guy has severed ties with him, so it would be weird for him to then be voting in his favour.

Isn't it crazy though - for all the criticism and accusations the thing he objects to is the suggestion he's using a green screen?!?

Trying to mislead his audience of course by not mentioning the real issues to them. But Lloyd, so you're clear, we're critical of you for treating so many people badly, using and discarding people (including victims of CSA), dividing the exJW community and turning it into a money making scheme to profit from people, many of them victims of abuse.

Also, your poor personal morals - contributing to the sex trade which is directly responsible for the misery of millions of people. The credible accusations that you have committed real sex crimes. Plus treating your wife like crap (but that's her lookout - she may just be with you for the money ... do you get a kick out of controlling women with $$$ ?)

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

So there is a 118 page thread on him using a green screen? Where is this thread?

I see a 118 page thread on his use of prostitutes whilst at the same time fighting for sex abuse survivors which is so two faced and abhorrent it defies belief...that and the fact he has never apologised for it yet is making out he is the victim.

Lloyd, you are a dick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit