It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This isn't over yet for poor little Lloyd. He can't even post about Will Smith without a little backlash.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Again, he acts like he's the adult in the room on this after all that's transpired concerning himself. Chris Rock has "some room for introspection"? Why should anyone take what he says seriously?

This is why you either hire PR or shut the fuck up. There's a reason why disgraced celebrities disappear for awhile before attempting a comeback.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Parental neglect? Does he not remember that he left his wife for three weeks with two young girls so he can bang prozzies?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm not only amazed that Cedars is still plodding along, I'm also amazed this string of posts is plodding along as well. He stepped on some fingers on his way "up the ladder" and those people remember that. But as someone mentioned the Swaggart scandal and I suspect he will survive even though there will be some continued fallout.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    He still doesn't appear to have grasped that he's made things worse. He made a big public deal about the "lies" told about him and how his team of legal-beagles were going to set things straight.

It's like that old saying: "If I had 3000 euro for every person I added to the litigation..."

I think he cannot deal with the thought that his detractors feel that they are correct, or feel vindicated, or just have a reason to cast aspersions (or even just point and laugh). He's long past the point where he should have learned that trying to 'win' on the internet (or trying to get your opponents/critics to admit you won) doesn't happen, and only leads to a lot of unnecessary anxiety.

It's kind of fitting that he commented on Will Smith's situation; like Smith, the thing that Evans will regret most is all of the ammunition that he gave to his detractors, none of it necessary. Smith may never live down a 20-second video of him slapping Chris Rock. Imagine if he'd posted a self-incriminating, rambling, embarrassing train-wreck of a video that was more than 90 minutes long...

• JeffT
    JeffT

A quote from Friedrich Nietzsche that LE either forgot or never learned. I think those wanting to be "activists" need to keep this in mind.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Imagine if he'd posted a self-incriminating, rambling, embarrassing train-wreck of a video that was more than 90 minutes long...

Well, he did that for almost 20 min... does that count?

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

LE is addicted to LE!

"Enamoured by his own image reflected in the pool of water"

Sanctions must be biting hard by now.

• vienne
    vienne

L. Evans, aka, "Mr. I can't control my penis," has lost about two years of Patreon growth. I'm still amazed that more haven't left him. Maybe they can't control their penis either.

• Jehalapeno

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit