It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Typo
    Typo

Why Lloyd is sitting quiet instead of going on and on a out the false accusations...? That's the only thing that makes me wonder if it actually can be truth....

• Davros
    Davros
    Why Lloyd is sitting quiet instead of going on and on a out the false accusations...?

Because he's a raging narcissist and loves all the attention he's getting, both good and bad. It's all about him. Do you think he really cares about the Ex Witness community? The people he's hurt? The CSA victims?, Even his wife and kids?

He's loving that there is a 57 page thread here and several megathreads over on Reddit that ALL ABOUT HIM.

All attention is on this narcissist. And many play right into his hands.

He's not worth it.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Marko is not his real name but his identity has been validated by many.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I suspect Lloyds wife and her parents know about the abuse and were complicit in covering it up. And now he’s holding that against them.

That’s the only conclusion I can come to how his wife is still with him, and he’s still living in the house. Anyone with any ethics and morals would have kicked that piece of shit to the curb.

Everyone saying how it’s suspicious the email address was deleted, maybe Lloyd deleted it because he has been found out.

• Typo
    Typo

Or it's simply not true. We have to wait for the police comment on that,no hard evidence,everything is hear-say or something that can be fake. It's possible,but no hard evidence

• Toblerone5
  • Simon
    Simon
    Why Lloyd is sitting quiet instead of going on and on a out the false accusations...? That's the only thing that makes me wonder if it actually can be truth ...

I would expect him to do whatever will be most beneficial to him. His "I'm watching movies" seems like a way of waving a virtual finger and saying he doesn't care and doesn't need to answer to anyone.

My expectation is that the police won't be able to do much with what they have been given, especially as he's no longer resident in the UK. Even if they do have a formal complaint by a victim, it's simply too much work for the crime concerned - I know that sounds like down-playing it, but it's simply being realistic based on how much evidence they have ignored of previous far worse crimes by entire grooming and abuse gangs.

So expect no satisfactory outcome. No one will ever know for sure and some will chose to believe him, because they want to, and use the lack of prosecution as evidence of innocence, and to lesson his other behavior based on a comparison. Others will see a repeated pattern of behavior and believe there is no smoke without fire, and that it's just another manifestation of a narcissistic, misogynistic bad-actor who has done untold damage to ex-JWs and bullied many good people away so he can control what he sees as a profitable market.

But at the very least, people should be able to make an informed choice if he's really the kind of person they want to give money for, and whether that money truly goes to anti-Watchtower activities or enabling sleazy behavior.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I know that sounds like down-playing it, but it's simply being realistic based on how much evidence they have ignored of previous far worse crimes by entire grooming and abuse gangs.

Yeah, but Lloyd is white.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I know we're being accused of creating the pdf of Marko's statement.

We have been friends with him since 2015. He sent it to me to check the english and grammer of his statement.

I did not create it or change HIS statement. I only removed his email address and converted it to a pdf.

He says in his statement that he does not have emails, many are asking "Then how did the chats get leaked"? Those are screenshots, NOT emails that Dijana sent to her cousin.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Others coming forward now from Lloydy Boys old congregation in the UK

https://youtu.be/cZyq690QjlY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit