It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Sorry, if this link was already posted...

https://lloydevans.net/

I see more litigation in the future

Oh wow! That is great. Here is a very nice 8 minute video worth sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZUON1VwJs

• Simon
    Simon

That "Anonymous" video just seems to be sensationalist nonsense. It does nobody any good posting things like that as it just obfuscates the real issue and feeds into his "persecution complex", so I deleted it.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Wow 105 pages devoted to this guy...

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    1. He's the gift grift that keeps on giving.

There. FTFY

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That's interesting non coin collector

Has Lloyd taken the "I'm taking a break" video down? If so has anyone got a copy because that is a far more damning video than many people realise.

Why?

Because he made that video after his wife said she didn't want him going to sex workers anymore. Yet He claimed he needed a break for his mental health. That's so manipulative.

Why?

Because what he was really doing was getting his viewership on side, and therefore against his wife's wishes, in order to defiantly, publicly warn her to back off prior to doing exactly what she'd pleaded him not to do. And what a way to do so....by going to the hooker capital of the world*.

But it's about his mental health.

And that's just the why. When you watch the how, the narcissism really becomes apparent. The cold, hard anger he displays in that video is toward his wife. His first victim, remember.

*It was his behaviour toward his wife that Kim Silvio broke down during her video and why, eventually, I believe she decided to go public.

• nicolaou
  • Simon
    Simon

Ping-Pong balls and extra small condoms. LOL

• Simon
    Simon
    Because he made that video after his wife said she didn't want him going to sex workers anymore. Yet He claimed he needed a break for his mental health. That's so manipulative.

He appears to be a compulsive liar. There's a whole string of things that we know he's lied about, some major, some minor, and many of the lies not even necessary. This is the thing about compulsive liars and manipulators. Oftentimes, the thing they gain isn't anything much from the lie itself, it's the kick that they get from deceiving and manipulating people. The smug satisfaction that they pulled something over others. He lived a lie as a JW, as an elder, and now as an exJW. It runs through him like lettering through Blackpool rock.

I don't know the psychology behind people like this, maybe it's "practice" so they can get away with telling bigger lies when they need to, so it's natural. The "no dear, I'm faithful, I'm not going to Thailand to sleep with hookers" kind.

He still appears to be lying about having a PR firm and legal team because going off the letters people got, the reality doesn't match the hype. So why do it? Maybe he believes his own lies, the narrative he has rattling round in his head?

But I don't think he's fully thought it through and eventually the consequences of lies have a habit of catching up with you. Maybe he imagined he'd be able to clean up and sanitize the internet with his legal-letter stunt, make some money in the process, and then get back to his grift. But all he's really done is make the story even bigger.

But it doesn't end there. He's made a big deal claiming things said about him were lies, and that he can and will take legal action against those behind them. So what do we deduce if that doesn't happen?

His problem is that the accusations made about him are credible, because they align with all the behavior he's since exhibited and facts that we do know, even though the allegations predate the subsequent revelations. What are the chances of that happening? Imagine someone was accused of embezzling money and then years later they are caught stealing or defrauding someone? Does it diminish or amplify the original allegation? Imagine that person said it was all lies, was going to take those reporting it to court (but not the originator of it), sent laughably bad threatening letters and then ... crickets. What would people imagine?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Has Lloyd taken the "I'm taking a break" video down? If so has anyone got a copy because that is a far more damning video than many people realise.

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW-d4Q7WiQ

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He still appears to be lying about having a PR firm and legal team because going off the letters people got, the reality doesn't match the hype. So why do it? Maybe he believes his own lies, the narrative he has rattling round in his head?

Lloyd has also made claims about seeing a therapist that many of his followers like to repeat. When asking these followers if they know the therapist's name, nobody knows. There is no reason to automatically trust anything Lloyd says. Nobody would demand a recording of his therapy sessions, but a name would establish credibility. This is especially true considering the damage he has done to his reputation. The same is true of his public relations firm that he has claimed to have hired. It is very telling that something isn't right based on the amateur attempt at a lawyer's letter that this man is trying to fool people or himself.

Has any of the original twelve "Warning Letter" recipients received additional information from the Karlo Novosel law firm? We are now past the ten days and many of them made some sort of attempt to contact the law office.

Also, it is strange that Lloyd went from publishing a video every couple of days to none in the past eight days. He teased a interview with two women three days ago on Twitter, which was received with lukewarm interest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit