It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm reading rumours that Patreon is "reviewing" their account with him
    If Patreon don’t take action on that they surely lose credibility

If they allow people to raise money under the guise of it being for one thing and then spend it on hookers in a known trafficking hotspot, they may as well not bother having any community rules. As it is, they have to care about their image and reputation, and they will care more about their own platform than some obscure grifter because ultimately it reflects on them:

"If you are a creator raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds. As a result, we also look at what you do with your membership off our platform".

Anyone who has contributed shouldn't just stop, they should be demanding a refund. Money talks.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Wow 105 pages devoted to this guy...

One for every definitely-over-20 girl he's punctually visited on an I-wouldnt-say-regular basis.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ... you know ... add you ... to that thing.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I'll preemptively issue myself a demand letter, in shame.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Simon, its about a lot more than patron's reputation. If money is being diverted to other activities they could be charged with money laundering. I've complained over the years about members of this board using that term to lightly. This could be a case where the term is warranted.

• Simon
    Simon
    I'll preemptively issue myself a demand letter, in shame.

If you need help with the typos, try and borrow a friends cat to walk across the keyboard. Or a monkey ... preferably a drunk one.

Another good discussion (great getting a woman's perspective on it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgwNl8BImdw

• vienne
    vienne

The one thing Lloyd has done that is worth while is provide us with hours of entertainment. It's a Tragi-Comedy. I hope paetreon deletes his account. Then he can go back to window washing or what ever he did before.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

NO! 100+ pages highlighting his damaging behaviour to many

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

NO! 100+ pages hoping that this will open the eyes of all patrons - that they will not continue to support this behavior. Showing - that even people who have nothing to do with JW or EX-JW despise this behavior of a husband. For example this young couple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFO3H31zjY

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, the ridicule and disgust from completely independent commentators destroy any claims that this is about jealousy from other exJWs or any such nonsense.

It's because what he's done is hilariously stupid and disgustingly immoral.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit