It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Wife's exact comment: "That's what she said."

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Those crazy eyes of his. They say the eyes are the window to the soul. Well look at his eyes.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5 said,

"And instead of going to the Gym, or sing in Karaoke bar ,he could have also go back to college..."

Yet, people turn to Evans for advice on how to handle crises in their lives when exiting Watchtower. JW's who are exiting the horrible "high control group" don't know where to go for information on their new situation. They had previously thought that "the elders" should be consulted in a crisis. Evans presents himself as the "go to" guy for all things "exjw". Kim Silvio has done a huge favor to exjw's by providing insight into the "qualifications" of Evans as a "counselor".

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I bet he only use Prostitute that speak english.

I would guess the only English the prostitutes could speak are: You sex want, what kinds sex, monies now tank you, (under their breath) hope not see face again ugly fuk!

God I am bad!

On college. I got my bachelor's degree when I was 46 years old. One of the reasons for the lateness, as you can all guess, is courtesy of the JW ban on higher education. You're never too old to go to college I say though.

EDIT: I was actually 45 years old. I graduated in May of 2018 and turned 46 in August of 2018. Damn I just gave my age away didn't I. TEE HEE!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Neanderthal?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Like I was going to make only one...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    But the main thing is bots. You could easily run tens of thousands of bots and not only doesn't it cost you anything it costs the company. Having a charge changes the equation. It's why the future will be micro-transactions for sending email and using other services.

As long as I already have to pay for internet services for home and phone, they can keep their idea of micro-transactions, blue checkmarks and whatever else. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Yahoo and more are already funded by ads, because we are the product. If they can't get by on ad revenue, then they deserve to go bankrupt. As for bots, that is their problem, not mine. Go ahead and try to charge me, they will quickly find out how valuable I believe their website really is. There are already plenty of paywalls out there and none of them get access to my bank account.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s also threatening to leave Twitter with comments like these:

I’m sticking around for the time being but with my finger twitching over the ejector seat button; ready to press at the moment my worst fears are realised.

I’m calling that bluff. He’s not leaving Twitter. He’d rather pontificate about taking a principled stand than actually taking one. Ricky Gervais or whoever is his celebrity hero can afford to quit Twitter. They have real jobs and don’t live off donations.

Lloyd Evans is dependent on social media and that particular account has 12.9K followers. To deactivate would lose him a lot of visibility.

It is funny to hear him whine and squirm about Elon Musk though, knowing he has no intention whatsoever in following through.

It’s like listening to his lawsuit threats. You know nothing of what he’s threatening is actually going to come to pass.

• Simon
    Simon

Picture the scene at Twitter HQ:

Elon is sat at his desk, scanning the computer, a worried look on his face.

"No", he whispers.

"No, no no no no NOOOOO!!" he ends with a shout.

His assistant rushes in.

"What happened?"

"He ... he left", Elon says in a dejected voice.

"Who left?" his assistant questions.

"We lost the mighty Lloyd Evans, what are we going to do now?"

"Yeah, losing that $0 a month is gonna sure hurt" says the assistant, as Elon can't keep up the charade and bursts into laughter.

The multi-billionaire who runs Tesla, SpaceX, and Twitter laughs at how important the guy with a handful of followers who barely gets any likes thinks he is.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Picture the scene at Twitter HQ:

Picture the scene at Warwick HQ:

Governing body helper Gary Breaux:

"Lloyd Evans is leaving Twitter..."

Governing Body :

Who?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit