It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vienne
    vienne

I see that someone, maybe the same person, down votes criticism of Lloyd. That someone should speak his piece. Tell us why he approves of Lloyd despite his self-revelations.

• Simon
    Simon
    Evans is switching to an "advice to the lovelorn/talk show host" format

You gotta be real desperate to seek life-advice from someone who drove their own into a ditch!

After his recent confessions, it is difficult to take his critique of the Watchtower seriously.

Yeah, what does he think he's going to say about anything morality related?

• Simon
    Simon
    I see that someone, maybe the same person, down votes criticism of Lloyd. That someone should speak his piece. Tell us why he approves of Lloyd despite his self-revelations.

Yeah, John Redwood can fuck off with his constant downvoting things. What a negative nelly!

I wonder if it's him or Lloyd using the account?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Will Lloyd start to realize he's doing something wrong since even his Patreon numbers are in steady decline? I think not. He'll probably claim persecution next. Oh wait. That's exactly what he's done already. Lmao. He's turned himself into a cheap version of the borg

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I didn't play Lloyd's latest video, but I did pause it before it began just to see what the comments were a few minutes ago. Before the confession a video of his would have 300 or more comments in the first day. Today's video was a whole 59 comments. Most were saying how great it was to have him back, how much they missed him, and how great his videos are. That echo chamber is going to get very old, very fast! No idea if the video was any good or not as I won't be watching them. No ad revenue either from my click.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This is being shared on Twitter today. Lloyd should make T-shirts with this on it.

• Simon
    Simon

What a way to welcome new followers, but at least he's being honest for once ...

(I know, that's not what it was, but it fits him so so well!)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Ahh crap.. Ziva2010 and DouglasKMurray... you'll have to be added to the...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Evans is switching to an "advice to the lovelorn/talk show host" format.

A bit like tabloid TV

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DouglasKMurray - is this the Douglas Murray?

Murray in 2019

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit