It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Diamondfrog - 8 days ago, there is a Video on Lloyd's Youtube chanel titled 'My 10 Steps for Ending Jehovah's Witness Abuses', he is wearing a T Shirt with the words 'Tibor is Gracious' So this manservant is very pleasing to the boy.

Oh, I'm just looking at Lloyds timeline on Youtube, he's been uploading a video every two days, namely, on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th March and no video's since. He hasn't uploaded in the past 7 days.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Thanks. I haven’t watched any of his videos since I unsubscribed and stopped being a patron.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think we should start selling T-shirts that say "I'm Master of my Penis."

• Marbles
    Marbles

I've been watching a new channel to replace Lloyd, called Holy Kool-Aid, and another one, Religion for Breakfast, and a few others, including Freedom From Religion (Dan Barker is one of the Presidents of FFR), which, in the U.S. is about the separation of Church and State. One of the many things I have learned from these channels is that the U.S. was the first country to adopt separation of Church and State into it's Constitution, after it was discussed in Europe during many, many years of religious turmoil (largely Catholics and Protestants). But there is something else, important. The U.S. Government does NOT promote Christianity ONLY. You can be a Buddhist and be an American, or an Atheist, etc. (or any number of religions across the globe. The U.S. is "globalist," as Alex Jones would say, broadcasting from Genesis Communications). This matters for two reasons- one, because the JDubbs do not recognize any religion besides their own, and second, Christianity itself, JDubbs aside, is an exclusive religion. But, modern Democracy in America tries to work for everyone, not just Christians, and not just JDubbs. In other words, Christianity actually excludes the Jews, and many other people. Actually, Christianity and Judaism are mutually exclusive.

I do not believe in paradise at all. We were finally making progress after the holocaust when the U.S. helped get the Jews their own State of Israel (so they can create their own version of paradise there, and so they would have a place to flee if ever another Hitler rose to power). All that progress was spoiled by the JDubbs who are all over the globe pretending God is going to create a paradise on earth.

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian (state.gov)

Lloyd is missing many pieces of his puzzle. He is a philanderer at a bad period in Democracy, when women's rights are prevailing. There will always be a fringe of such people, I suppose, but not any kind of popular majority.

• Marbles
    Marbles

ETA: Came back too late to add this to my previous post above. Free Online College Courses.

Welcome | Open Yale Courses

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    8 days ago, there is a Video on Lloyd's Youtube chanel titled 'My 10 Steps for Ending Jehovah's Witness Abuses', he is wearing a T Shirt with the words 'Tibor is Gracious' So this manservant is very pleasing to the boy.

Can't believe he made shirts of that. It got a chuckle out of me the first time he said it, but now it's clear he himself thinks it's hilarious and assumes the whole audience will too. Imagine wearing that out somewhere, nobody would know what on earth it's supposed to mean or whether it's supposed to be funny or who Tibor is. It's not even like he's making fun of JWBroadcasting or anything, it's the innermost of in-jokes.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I'm reading rumours that Patreon is "reviewing" their account with him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Good.

Possibly we’ve seen the last JW video from him already, because if the money stops, he’ll drop it instantly. Because he cares about the work and his legacy, of course.

It should be a slam dunk case, because his Patreon page explicitly said “all” the funds went toward keep the channel going, whereas his later statements claimed he could do what he likes with his own money, including the activities he detailed. If Patreon don’t take action on that they surely lose credibility.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Wow 105 pages devoted to this guy...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    It should be a slam dunk case, because his Patreon page explicitly said “all” the funds went toward keep the channel going...

Yeah, because he can't keep his page going with an unsatiated, out-of-control penis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit