Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• oppostate
    oppostate

The Japanese really have us beat on the pillowgate issue!

• oppostate
    oppostate

As do the Chinese, it seems.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Well, nothing would survive if we didn’t pass it down to our children. The human race wouldn’t survive if humans didn’t procreate.

Of course, but that's not the only point of humans having sex. When 1Cor 7:3 speaks of 'rendering the marital due' it isn't talking about procreation, but based on what the older JW man said I get the impression that's the way JW used to look at it.

The remark the speaker made in the video about "the breeding act" seems out of place. I think he used that kind of language to suggest that masturbation is an animalistic practice and should therefore be repugnant to people. That kind of word manipulation is common for Watchtower.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Although Tokyo Bethel has found a way to deal with the situation.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Yeah, that whole "breeding act" statement was just so awkward and cringeworthy. They just can't speak like normal human beings. Everything is so fake and strange. I remember even as a kid going to my mom with the YPA book, or maybe it was the articles in the Awake, and being like "who talks like this". If they wanted to speak to young people they should have spoken to them like normal human beings, not the fake ass posers they were. This is just more of the same. They're just humans that have had the humanity drummed out of them. They are empty inside.

• oppostate
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Branch Davidians in Waco ... Bethel in Wackoff ~

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

@ oppostate,

What I am doing is scrutinizing the logical consistency of whats being said. Every religion relies on “born-ins” for its survival, to a greater or lesser degree. The Bible makes no bones about raising your kids in the faith from childhood, and certainly doesn’t advocate waiting till adulthood to expose them to the faith.

So basically what I saying is “so what”?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Its only and Unclean Habit, if you don't clean up after your self.

• Done
    Done

The next video will somehow say the normal morning wood is immoral too.

BTW, anyone care to sum up cedars 2 hour + video? No way I can watch the whole thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit