Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bobby2446, what is your purpose here??

Can you please stay on point and on topic, rather than diverting the attention to yourself.

(Damn, I wish your avatar didn't look so closely like mine...)

This thread is designed to highlight some grossly inappropriate behaviour of the Society.

This is bigger that all of us as individuals.

The Society is proving itself to be a high-control , manipulative cult.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT should offer this excellent resource "training" video to other institutions to show their newbies.

I'm sure the police cadets, the military, uni students and many others would just love being spoken down to like they're retarded animals with a sex addiction that can't be left alone for a half a second without humping something. Nooooo that approach isn't insulting at all.

Keep up the good work WT your five minutes of fame could come yet - as a laughing stock.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point sparrowdown!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Man this is bigger than the big snooze of 2006.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    This will henceforth become known as the big wet pillow of 2018.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Poor Bro Walls.

min 1:14 - I wish I could "Engage in the breading act" (is that what the kids are calling it these days) like 3 or 4 times a day.

Since the almighty doG made me that way all I need now is a lifetime supply of firm pillows!

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

Stuck - simply parroting and doubling-down on your position doesn’t make it true.

I just want former “cult” members to actually show what they mean. Rules in and of themselves do not imply control. Enforcing those rules do imply control on a behavioral level, which every civilized society does. But that’s not what you are referring to.

So that’s what I want to know. What exactly do you mean and how is it done?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is it breeding act or breading act?

One is sexual intercourse the other is covering something in flour then egg then breadcrumbs for frying.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

sparrowdown - hmm - I could go for breading a nice muffin.

Is boning baked goods off limits in the Big House too?
    They are sooo warm :)

• oppostate
    oppostate

A Japanese body pillow let’s you strip your favorite pop star in bed

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/body-pillow-you-can-strip/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit