Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• Bobby2446
    Bobby2446
    lol weaksauce.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I've made my thoughts and feelings on Cedars known many times...most of his videos are very good...some are not so...but all contain everything to do with him, his ego...I've said before he sees his activism as a means to get money without working....whilst I believe he enjoys activism I'm not convinced his number 1 goal is as sincere as many think out...he simply wants to be the number 1 guy for exjws.

So I can't stand that...but I'm balanced...that is my opinion...I don't know him and I may be wrong so I won't let that stop me enjoying a video if he puts up one that is good. I've not read his book and have no intention to as I'm already out.

I enjoy some of his content and my opinions on him himself, right or wrong, I don't let influence the actual contents of his videos.

It's like watching your favourite sport with commentators you are not fond of. It's not the reason why you watch the sport in the first place!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    I've made my thoughts and feelings on Cedars known many times...most of his videos are very good...some are not so...but all contain everything to do with him, his ego...I've said before he sees his activism as a means to get money without working....whilst I believe he enjoys activism I'm not convinced his number 1 goal is as sincere as many think out...he simply wants to be the number 1 guy for exjws.

Some guys are natural leaders, while others, like Cedars, are aspiring leaders. Guys who are the real thing can spot these pseudo characters a mile off.

Who are the real thing you ask? Modesty forbids me discussing this further...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Lloyd is good at what he does. I'm not saying he's perfect but he has the personality to get things done. Some of us might wish we could do what he does, others are comfortable with staying in the shadows and lurking. Lloyd is exposing the Watchtower - at great cost to himself and consequently lost his relationship with his witness dad.

• scotsman
    scotsman

They don’t seem to like boy on boy or girl on boy but I wonder if there’s going to be advice against girl on girl... or do lesbians fly below the radar?

• finallysomepride
  • Bobby2446
    Bobby2446

“Expose Watchtower” - after 25 years of being a JW, I now chuckle when I hear that.

Humor me please - how long does it take for WT to be “exposed”?

Can we go back 35 years ago, when Crisis of Conscious was published? How about in 1997, when many exjws were lauding the end of Watchtower when the internet became mainstream? How about all the hundreds of ex JW books, and thousands of websites since then? What is being “exposed” in 2018, that hasn’t been “exposed” decades ago? Child abuse? Go back to 2002. Shunning? Lol. Blood transfusions? That’s been known since the 60s.

So basically all anti-JW websites read exactly the same and has been since I can remember, because they don’t expose anything, they simply recycle decades old arguments. Heck he even admitted, with his first book, that he’s going down a well trodden path.

• flipper
    flipper
    I know I always sleep with a pillow between my legs, uh knees, as it helps my back and spine stay straight due to the heavy strain on my back with my " secular " work . But occasionally I admit I do wake up and notice......... , oh forget it. Too much information
  • John Davis
    John Davis

BTW I meant it is one thing to make fun of it which most people on here were doing. But it is a completely different thing to make it seem like it is a huge scandal or a conspiracy. Sure it is funny.

But you also have to think that those pillowcases get rotated around to other people after they are washed, would you wear someone else's underwear even if they were cleaned. Probably not because they touched someone else's junk.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm surprised they don't put bromide in the water supply at Warwick.

I actually find the bit on men masturbating in front of each other really sad...so many must have confessed to this. I think there must be so many gay bethelites as it's a good way to avoid having to marry within the Org. Now they are made to feel lousy for the few snatched moments when they can be their true selves with another human being. So sad, no wonder there are so many suicides in the org..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit