• jp1692
  • jp1692
  • jp1692
    jp1692

I don't know what to make of this!

Image result for dutch wife pillow

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I just started a thread of this all on it's own, but surely this must be the GB's worst nightmare??

https://www.boyfriendpillow.com.au/

Girlfriend Pillow

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's the 27th now, here.

Is this like waiting up for Christmas morning?

• John Davis
    John Davis

These bethel entrance videos have been around for a long time. A lot of it is just how to live in an institutionalised setting. Some in the past have dealt with proper oral and body hygiene because not all new bethelietes have the same standards of living as each other. They also go into proper decorum when at the table or during spiritual activities such as not asking the family doctor what that weird rash is at the breakfast table and waiting to make an appointment. It can also be a sensitive subject to bring up with a roommate if they are openly masturbating in the room with you there, so I am sure they found this way a lot more sensitive.

Not every little thing needs to be blown out of proportions.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

In harmony with the spirit of this video, kindly refrain from using the expressions like “little thing” and “blown” in the same sentence.

• carla
    carla

"It can also be a sensitive subject to bring up with a roommate if they are openly masturbating in the room with you there"- First off, isn't that a df-ing offense?

Secondly, come on! this is just too weird and crazy not to have 15 pages about it! I really hope it goes viral and the whole country gets to see this cult for what it is.

• John Davis
    John Davis

It is one thing to talk about it which is whatever. But calling it a gate which started because of the Watergate scandal where laws were broken and political power was wrongly exercised is a different thing. Or putting up not just one video but two videos about how awful it is is completely different.

• Listener
    Listener

I would think 'gate' is being used because it suggests that it is a scandal. It may not be political power that is wrongly used but it is an overuse of religious power. It is also morally wrong to be imposing their conscience on others.

Implementing a level of standards for things such as hygiene is a wise thing to do and possibly some table decorum as well, but if an Asian wants to eat with his fingers because that's his custom then let him be, he'll change his habits if he feels out of place.

As for not asking the family Doctor at mealtime about a weird rash you have simply because it's not proper decorum is nuts. It could spread to the rest of the 'family', they wouldn't be too happy if you chose to ignore it because it wasn't seen as the proper place to ask about it. There are some rashes that require immediate attention to reduce recovery time, such as shingles or deadly spider bites. Early attention can mean a difference by preventing months of suffering. I would suggest weird rashes be investigated asap. Waking up with a weird rash and asking the Doctor at breakfast would be the right thing to do, alternatively going to the first aid centre immediately would be better but they might be at breakfast also. If your way of thinking is the same as the rule makers at Bethel, it's no wonder we see all kinds of ridiculous rules.

As for not one but two videos being made on this leaked video, there's going to be plenty more. You don't have a scandal without it spreading far and wide, maybe not as prolific as the original watergate scandal but it will spread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit