Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I still cant imagine how Embarrassed that brother must be who had to interpret the Jerking Off ASL video.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Bobby2446

Piss off now please - Take your hands off your keyboard - Put them somewhere else .......take your time !

• Sour Grapes
  • blisterfeet
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Now folk how to clean your pillow, please watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0rzWFHXVs

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride
    OK! After all,of these years, I finally tried masturbation! I think that I may just do it again someday!

@stillin

ooh you found a snake too then

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wait a minute, masturbation is usually done in solitude, so no second witness. Therefore, according to scripture, I can not be brought to a judicial committee, even if I admit doing it. Where's the 2nd witness?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

^^^^^^Often people are made to feel such shame growing up in this culture that they actually self-report. Or maybe they get caught and then feel shame and admit it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

These two guys in this video probably did it at one time even all of the GB members, so what we see with these men is hypocrisy in action.

• Listener
    Listener

Since the GB feel the need to present this talk on masturbation to Bethelite newbies maybe they should examine more closely those that they are selecting to work at Bethel given their understanding as written in the Watchtower 1973 9/15

That masturbation is abnormal and unnatural is also indicated by the fact that abnormal, mentally deranged people are notorious masturbators. Somewhat similarly, The Bremerton Sun (Washington) states that many mentally disturbed priests and nuns are chronic masturbators

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit