...but I happen to like the JWs/WT.....

by ScoobySnax 136 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

..."wanking everyone off" NOW theres a thought........it doesn't rate thinking about. I'll get a life, you just get the "comfy chair" and we'll all be happy.........and I thought I was accepted here...LOL

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Scoob, do what you need to do. If you don't feel good about leaving right now, then you probably shouldn't. My wife and I left when we could no longer bear the thought of going. But soon after leaving... and for a few months... we doubted our decision to leave.

You have been exposed to a lot of the things "wrong" with the organization, and IMO I believe it will be difficult to overlook/forget about them if you choose to go back. However, if you are able to do that and are happy in your decision, then so be it.

I don't believe it's a good idea to force or coerce someone to leave the WTS before they are ready. It has to be a firm decision made by each individual.

Just know that you are always welcome here, as far as I'm concerned!

• Valis
    Valis

eh as if you weren't accepted here scoob...that was just my opinion and should be taken as such. Perhaps you can't see the difference in complaining about how much you like the borg and also having the unconditional love of another group of people that don't care......and love you (I"m assuming) and then there is us who not like that latter group can tell you when you are whining and being not so constructive in regards your own psyche. Sheesh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Zoinks" class

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here ya go Scoobs. Now, when you get comfortable, wanna tell big mamma JGnat what you find so comforting about the Truth TM ?

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>> I think Northern Girls post made me think.

Yeah, Scoob,

I can definitely see how NG's post would make someone think.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

<<<<<< Laughing

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

But I happen to like.....Scoobz (edited to suit my whims).

• teejay
    teejay

Btw, Scoob (and FWIW),

I think you're pretty cool. I can't think of a single post of yours that I'd say was off the wall. Hope you stick around.

• nilfun
    nilfun

If your aim in posting here is simply to be accepted...well, good luck with that.

If you would like to re-activate yourself as a Jehovah's Witness, there is nothing anyone could say here that would stop you.

I accept you the way you are. But that is not really the important thing, I think. The important thing is that you accept who you are and go from there. Also being accepted does not mean that one will not ever be challenged by others, here or in any arena.

I believe that many here posess a spirit that, having outgrown the JW organization long ago, is much too vibrant to survive the dull confines of JWism. There are many, many others like us in this world. We could never be happy living as JWs. But maybe you can.

(((ScoobySnax)))

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Scooby I didn' t realize you were gay my-bad. So your willing to live a lie to live in a lie? How can you embrace a group that would ostrasize you if they knew your sexual prefrence? If the "truth" ever came out your loving family that you have now would they choose you or the truth? I mean to me that is like a jewish person embracing the KKK or man embracing a radical feminist group ya know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit