Brummie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

WRAA-WROO!!

Scooby is GAY?!

Zoinks!

• undercover
    undercover

Ya know, sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do.

Everyone's situation is different. It is not anyone's place here to tell anyone else what to do. Just as we resent having a corporation tell us how to live, we should not presume to know so much about someone else's circumstances and tell them what to do. Our perspective is fine, our opinion is fine, but it should stop there and we should not judge harshly because they chose a different path from what we believe is right.

Some here openly admit they are apostate and DA themselves for all to know. Others lay low, try to fade away, but know in their heart that it is not "the truth". Neither one is the right thing nor the wrong thing to do. Others have other different tactics they wish to use. I wish them all the best in their quest for happiness and freedom.

I don't dislike too many of the friends that I have known over the years. In fact most of them are fine people. Even as an inactive one, I have managed to keep some relationships going. I feel sorry for most of the dubs however. They have been lied to and deceived. There are a few(elders mostly) that are on a power trip and I have little respect for how they handle their responsibilities but the average dub is to be pitied not hated. In my opinion.

Edited to say: So what even if he decides to go back? It's his life. I may not understand or agree, but I won't shun or hate because someone decided that they were happy there and wanted to go back. My opinion is they are making a mistake, but do what you gotta do.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Little Witch,

Exactly what group have I traded the Dubs in for ?

I belong to no such fundamental group of religious nuts.

• minimus
    minimus

Little witch, you must not read very well. If you did read what I've said about myself and my situation, you would not have made such an ignorant comment. And I'm not slamming Scooby because of what he has revealed about his personal life or persuasion. I have questioned, amongst other things, why or how Scooby can say that he likes the JW's and WT..... Little Witch, I'm sure that you could see that in this thread.....(and it takes balls to not put something in question form?)????????????????? Now, THAT's laughable!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I quite like them also - what I hate is the control freakery

• integ
    integ

Scooby Bio Update:

Sex: Male

Height/Weight: 6'7 720 lbs.

Interests/hobbies: Soap Operas, Wrestling, Wine Tasting.

Identifying marks: Severe gash on right side of face, Tattoo of J.F. Rutherford on right buttock, Tattoo on chest that says "Thug Life".

Other: Basically a loving, caring, person, subject to delusional schizophrenia.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LittleWitch: Right on girlie girlYour comment was not ignorant and seemed to be a bullseye

• little witch
    little witch

Minimus, I read well enough to see that Scooby went out on a limb, and you scurried quickly behind to cut the limb off (your latest question, ''How Do You Feel About Watchtower Enablers''?

And Hamas, If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.......

Leave Scooby alone, ask yourselves why his personal choices tick YOU off so bad. Do you really think he looks to you for his paradigm of hope?

• logansrun
    logansrun

I'm not going to beat around the bush. Scoob, I think the JWs are one of the most intellectually sophomoric and twisted religions there are, but if you like 'em.....

Have you ever seen the Godfather? You know that scene where Vito Corleone is listening to his godson's weepy story about his faltering acting career?

son: "Godfather, I don't know what to do....I don't know what to do...*sniff*".....

Godfather: "Well, you could start acting like a man!!!"...

You, Scoob, need to MAN UP. Get a hold of your feelings and thoughts and be decisive, goddammit. I am damn sick and tired of your tiny little posts about how peachy the JWs are (which is a gross oversimplification). Do you think or do you just feel your way through life? Decide, boy. Either get out of this forum, go do the "meeting thing", keep your pee-pee dry and become a Jehovah's Drone or not.

For Chrissake, just do it.

Bradley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit