84 Lumber Commercial

by azor 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I don't know, it's really hard to comment when all I have to go off is some vague reference to something.

• azor
    azor

I don't know how to repost. It was post 103 though if that helps. I was trying to be as descriptive as possible.

What about my post about rebel fighter was that a misunderstanding or was my reading what you intended.

• Simon
    Simon

It's really difficult to comment when you just refer to "that post about ..."

How on earth am I supposed to know which post when for all I know your description of it is a complete misinterpretation.

Like if you said "that post where you defended birtherism" ... I wouldn't be able to find one.

• azor
    azor

Simon so you can't look up your prior post by number? You also have to see context of who I was referring to. My summary by the way is complete on it. So you either condone those who use the slurs mentioned or you don't.

You still haven't answered my question regarding birtherism and rebel fighter as well.

• Simon
    Simon

I looked at what I assume you mean by post 103 and it has no relevance to what you are obsessing about.

I have answered your question about birthirism, you just seem to be unable or unwilling to understand it.

I'm pretty bored of trying to have any discussion with you to be honest, I think you're a fucking idiot.

• bohm
    bohm

This is only tangentially related, but regarding free speech and the crazy left, I think Mitch McConnell just silenced Elizabeth Warren because he wanted the senate to be a safe space lol!

I have a feeling that Warren 2020 might just have been launched ;-).

• azor
    azor

Simon why don't you complete the thought and call me a wetback. You appear to agree with people that use those terms.

I asked a question as it relates to rebel fighters post and you neither acknowledged nor denied my question about a potential misunderstanding. So it appears that my reading of your post was correct.

I was also clear that my issue with what you posted condoning statements that jehalepeno and Nathan made is your defense of those who were called out by me for using a derogatory slur.

Maybe your getting a little senile.

This is apparently what happens when you call someone out. So are you going to ban me now Simon.

• Simon
    Simon

I still don't know what post you are talking about. You say "rebelfighters post" as though I'm supposed to know which one you mean by magic and what the hell has their post got to do with me anyway?

You're a fruit loop. The perfect leftist - eager to throw around accusations of racism but unable to actually point to them. But hey, let's not let facts and reality get in the way of some labeling and showboating eh?

You have the reasoning skills of a dead pigeon.

• azor
    azor

I was adressing her post and you responded to it as though I was addressing it to you.

I see how it goes. When demonizing someone doesn't work. You ridicule them in order to discredit.

Good job. I'm sure you will keep going until you complete the job and clean your board for those that agree with you.

• Simon
    Simon

I think you have trouble differentiating between reality and some alternate version happening in your head where you made some fantastic argument and "really showed that guy what's what".

I still don't know what post you're talking about. Apparently, copying and pasting a link or quoting what I'm supposed to have said is simply too incredibly difficult or you just lack the cranial capacity and opposable digits necessary to complete such an arduous undertaking.

I don't care whether people agree or disagree with me. I do care when people make up fictitious nonsense though, claiming that I have said things that I haven't or hold an opinion that I do not.

Working up to a forum-suicide are we? Good for you, that will show me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit