84 Lumber Commercial

by azor 236 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Just saw this commercial and was very impressed. Hoping more companies start doing the same. Most of us are immigrants. The little girl in the commercial is the same age and has similar features to mine. To bad they didn't allow the whole commercial.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Just saw the commercial. Well made. Thanks for sharing.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

There were a lot of ads that were very much a way of saying 'fuck you Trump'

Lots of ads about immigrants, lots of ads highlighting the multicultural nature of our country.

• azor
    azor

As it should be Barrold. We are a country of immigrants, and we are the majority.

• fastJehu
  • stillin
    stillin

Thanks for posting that Fast Jehu.I went to the website to see the last part immediat ly and the website must have crashed because so many wanted to see it!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

This country is dead broke with 20% unemployment. If the country ever recovers than maybe we can afford to bring in imigrants and refugees. Why can Saudi Arabia help their fellow Muslims? They certainly have the trillions in resources to help. Take care of your own citizens first.

• xelder
    xelder

Immigrants should be legal and the government should follow the law. The sweet lady and child in the video should follow the process which is unfortunately lengthy. To be fair, the video could have been about a nice Arab lady and child. Also, it could have shown a violent terrorist trying to sneak in.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Those aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens. My grandparents are the children of immigrants of Germans and Russians who came to the United States through Ellis Island, learned to speak English, and fought for our nation against their former homeland.

• Simon
    Simon

So many of those ads focused on the past, immigrants from Germany helping to build the country etc...

The reality was a bit different and far less grand (where are all the Chinese in the ads?) but also they represent a different time.

The country doesn't need building so much now. It's emotional BS, nothing more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit