84 Lumber Commercial

by azor 236 Replies latest jw friends

• kpop
    kpop

Walls are racist (except when Obama, Hillary, Biden and 64 other Democrat Senators voted YES for a wall in 2006 and pledged full funding for 700 miles)

Now Trump is actually doing what the Democrats promised and funded but suddenly because they hate the man Trump, it is racist. See how that works? Maybe the only thing the JW's have right is to stay out of politics!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Exactly.

I will not defend Trump for anything he does, but I find it Ironic how people lost their minds over his doing many of the same things Dems have done in the past.

Travel restriction is unconstitutional when he does it, but when Obama did it, that was ok. lol its funny

• azor
    azor

kpop are you a jw? I'm not go Fuck yourself.

Freemindfade how does it feel to be misrepresented as though you stand for something you don't. Maybe hate was too strong a word, and unlike others here I'm big enough and humble enough to admit that.

Does anyone else here who have continually taken what I've stated out of context and mischaracterized what I've said big enough to do the same?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Well then we agree. I don't think the wall is about hate, and no matter how the orange baffoon Trump spews it, it wasn't even his idea. I believe Mexico hates it so much not because its racist, but because he keeps saying they will pay for it lol.

• Simon
    Simon
    You reposted my reply to Jehalepeno "Totally unhinged. Seems like you have more in common with the alt right." You then stated: "This is something we see more and more on a whole slew of issues. Disagree and present facts and you are labeled alt right, a bigot, and a Nazi.

The two quotes taken together demonstrated the point I then made which is that the left jumps to labelling people as alt-right which is becoming a euphemism for "nazi". It seemed pretty clear to me that it what I was doing because that is what my comments said.

So which is it. And where is your condemnation of the use of derogatory terms like the one being thrown about.

Ah, the old "if you don't condemn it then you must support it" that the left used throughout the election against Trump to no effect. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now because it's not a legitimate form of argument outside the world of identity-politics.

Do I have to spend all my day commenting on every thing that people say that I disagree with? I know the left just loves to do that, condemn this, condemn that, condemn everyone who isn't in the correct group. But some of us think it's retarded.

Should I come up with list of things that you haven't condemned which therefore shows you must really support them?

The loony left (as I think of people like you) is a cancer to society right now. It's impossible to have a conversation with you. You see hate anywhere and everywhere and contribute to a good deal of it. All you want to do is get to calling people names and claiming you have been called names so you can win your oppression olympics event.

It doesn't win an argument anymore. Those days are gone.

Also, please review the posting guidelines in relation to you post to kpop above.

• azor
    azor

I get it simon. Since it's your site you can break the rules. You called me a fucking idiot. But I use it and oh my.

Secondly you took my quote out of context as though I was using the term alt right in the way you intimated. I would not have brought up condemning or condoning what was said by Jehalepeno and Nathan had you not done that.

Generally I could care less if you condemn or condone something. I want clarity and not to be mischaracterized by cherry picked comments out of context. It's dishonest. Most who agree with you have done this throughout the post.

By the way you are the one that asked me to specify where you condoned the use of a slur. If I quoted someone out of context I would man up and admit it. Whether intentional or not.

• kpop
    kpop

kpop are you a jw? I'm not go Fuck yourself.

I do not know what I said to you to deserve this treatment. I only stated facts but it is obvious you do not like facts and only like your opinion. If someone disagrees then you attack them with such language? Sickening. But yes I am a JW who is fading. I'm going through a rough time with my family because of it. I come here because I need support. That is why I am here on a JW message board. If you are not a JW why are you here? Do you need help to get out of a cult? Or is it to spew your hate? Simon is too nice of a guy to tell you to leave or ban you but I think you will push his patience far enough.

• azor
    azor

Kpop I am sorry. And sorry for what you are going through. Your referring to me as a jw pissed me off as that is more offensive to me than calling me just about anything else. I am an ex jw 3rd generation and have lost my entire social network including most of my family.

We are disagreeing on semantics. I also don't like people putting words into my mouth as the saying goes. If what you stated was misrepresented over and over again ask yourself how would you react. If someone used a racially based slur to make their point how would you react.

• kpop
    kpop

Azor I never called you a JW but yes I understand how offensive that can be hehehehe I fully understand! I am also a 3rd generation JW but I have not officially left. Believe me my heart goes to you! I understand what you are going through and understand the anger. Some days I think about doing very bad things but thinking about bettering my life is what keeps me going. Some days I am so depressed and other days I am so happy. My family has lost so much because of this cult there is no way to describe what I am feeling. So we do have a lot more in common then! Here I am sending a big hug to you! Please accept :)

• azor
    azor

Kpop same here man. No hard feelings I hope. By the way I love debate if you can't tell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit