84 Lumber Commercial

by azor 236 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Azor,

I just got back in and it is midnight. I need to get to bed. 4 am gets here very shortly and I need to get up but I see all these references to me directed to Simon. What is your question?

• azor
    azor

Brilliant Simon. You ask me when and where you stated points that I bring to your attention and it's not good enough for you. I already stated that i don't know how to repost others comments. If that makes me a fruit loop i guess I'm a fruit loop.

Negate what was said before. I'll ask directly now. Do you condone those that use terms like wetback? Do you think it is a reasonable argument for someone to complain about those calling for Trumps tax returns using the delayed turn over of Obama's birth certificate as a reference point.

• Simon
    Simon

I have already answered these. Stop wasting my time and trying to bolster your flailing argument by implying I'm refusing to address your points. You are simply refusing to read and acknowledge what I've already said and then trying to invent things that I haven't.

• azor
    azor

Simon no you have not. Where and when have you answered the 2 specific questions I just asked? I'm going for clarity. Why can't you just answer. Answer again for repetition since I'm so thick headed, or is it that when it's this clear and not side ways bigotry you can't pony up.

Repost as you so fondly do when it suits you.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Obama had no excuse not to turn over his birth certificate immediately. This is a one page document issued at birth - real simple. UNLESS, You are one of those unlucky one's like me. I never actually needed mine till I was 62 then I could not get it because my just NOT so wonderful mother lied to me my entire life and never told me what my true birth name was. It took us 3 months of guessing games to figure out who I really was. Then we found my birth certificate.

NOW, for Trump's tax return that could be a very complicated issue. The man has many business ventures. Personal tax returns are due April 15th, as long as you have the taxes paid by the 4/15th deadline you may file for 3 month extention to file. This very well maybe necessary for someone in his position, as I have seen it done many times because some of the business ventures maybe partnerships. The partnership tax returns must be completed before Trump can complete his. BUT if the partnership files for an extension that delays the partnership's return and further delays Trump's return. Once Trump's return is filed it maybe subject to audit and if that is the case then he would not be willing to release it to the public until the matter is resolved. There are some clients it actually takes up to two to three years to finalize a tax return with the IRS and God forbid there is a nightmare return you don't even want to know how long and how many days in court it takes before that will get resolved. The US tax code is a nightmare - I hate it!! It needs to be revamped probably put through a shredder!! Although I am very capable of doing my own tax return, I pay someone $375 each year to do it for me just so that there signature is on that line that says prepared by. Because I do not play with the big boys.

I hope that resolves your questions.

• azor
    azor

Rebel fighter it clarifies what I thought you were going for. The birther movement pushed forward in large part by Trump was a joke.

The only thing that makes it more so is your equating it in any way to trump not turning over his decade's worth of taxes.

• bohm
    bohm

Arguments that Trump does not need to show his tax returns are in my opinion quite ridiculous. It is well-known he owns hundreds of millions to hostile governments as well as nearly 100 limited liability companies. What are these companies doing? Who exactly has financial power over Trump? Nobody knows...

Even entry-level positions in intelligence services require regular polygraph tests as well as disclosure of very personal details about one's private life. Requiring just a fraction of the same disclosure for the person who is ultimately in charge of running the country is in my view a no-brainer.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Bohm,

Most of that info would not show up on his tax return. You are not showing company names, you show income.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Arguments that Trump does not need to show his tax returns are in my opinion quite ridiculous. It is well-known he owns hundreds of millions to hostile governments as well as nearly 100 limited liability companies. What are these companies doing? Who exactly has financial power over Trump? Nobody knows...

I asked TurboTax support which tax form to file in order to report details about money owed to hostile governments. Schedule-BS.. or something like that...

MMM

• bohm
    bohm

I agree that DT should offer more transparency about which companies he own and who they own money to than what would simply show up in a tax return. A tax return is just the basic level of financial transparency which he refuses to offer..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit