84 Lumber Commercial

by azor 236 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Kpop I couldn't disagree more. While getting costs under control it's not the end all be all. The 2 areas I'm mostly concerned about are the environment and free press.

The environment is a rather personal one for me as my son had to fight for his life since he was 5 against leukemia. An environmentally caused disease. The Trump had a gag order on the epa and is in the process of deregulating decade's worth of environmental protections. People who have lost jobs like coal miners should just suck it up and get a new job dammit. The environment and our health is more important.

His attacks on the media as fake news and so on is extremely troubling.

I also don't believe he deserves a chance or well wishes. The biggest problem I see if he succeeds is the damage it will do to our democratic process. Demagoguery, and childish rancor will otherwise become the norm. So he needs to be opposed at every turn to prevent this garbage from happening again.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The environment stuff is by far the most disturbing in my opinion as well, and something that poses the most danger of all his issues. There is no excusing that in my mind, its worrysome.

His attacks on the media as fake news and so on is extremely troubling.

This I don't find so troubling. Every time someone loses their mind over something he did and the news is railing on it, when I eventually look into it for myself, most of it seems blown completely out of whack. The news should not be censored, but its time people start calling them on the bullshit, both ways, left and right.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

One of the first steps in the furthering of Fascism, is control of the media. Look at how the JWs demonized any information that didn't agree with them. Trump is doing it now. He says the media is unfair or lies and boom his supporters refuse to listen to any facts that contradict Trump.

Illegal immigration is at it's lowest point in years, and Obama was criticized heavily for deportations. How is that a revolving door?

FAIR is an anti immigration group. Their calculations on the cost of illegal immigration have been deemed highly qestionable.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/

• azor
    azor

The left doesn't need the right to attack it. When we have our own using alt media sources that believe and pitch things like flat earth theory. This equalizing is simlar to what the fundamentalists tried to do with the school system by pushing intelligent design as another type of reality along with evolution.

By the way I'm also extremely worried about the education system with the new activist education secretary in office. Who invited id may be the next education battle.

• azor
    azor

I meant to say who knows intelligent design (id) may be the next education battle again. Damn phone.

• Simon
    Simon

There are worse things to be concerned with when it comes to indoctrination of young children.

• Simon
    Simon
    Illegal immigration is at it's lowest point in years, and Obama was criticized heavily for deportations. How is that a revolving door?

There are reports that upto 75% of illegal immigrants could be repeat offenders so something is obviously not working and throwing money at deportation is money down the drain if you have a porous border that allows people to come right back.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big shock at some point - that illegal immigration is linked to sanctuary cities and democratic votes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit