The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

KGB,

What "attrocities" has Bush committed, ya mean freeing Iraq from a ruthless dictator...give me that kind of attrocity daily.

• KGB
    KGB

Teenyuck,

Let me ask you one thing have you given your life to your country? Probably not. Have I ? Probably yes ! I am a veteran there little lady so dont call me a blanket holding baby.. I didn`t die for my country but I did give the opportunity to do so. So don`t tell me how wonderful you are until you do what I did.

And about atrocities, you say give them to you everyday ? So you want to kill babies too, You know I always said it takes a sick prick to support a sick prick so I guess you are who you are and who you want to be. I never once spoke on Saddams behalf as I said earlier that he is a cruel man but his cruelty has been known for many and I say many long before Dessert Storm probably long before any of you were even born so why now 35 years later do people make the excuse. No I can`t be so absent minded like you who are so easily fooled.

And to the guy who is behind the flag what about you are you a vet or are you hiding behind the flag as a wanna be ?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

KGB - I have to ask... do you live in the U.S? I am personally offended by your comments as I am one that supports the President. No matter who he is. I'm not Christian, I may not even agree with some of the things he does. But when he tells me or any of my brothers to take care of business... we are there.

Teeny - Damn girl.... I didnt know I liked you this much!!!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

KGB - I can assure you that Yeru is no wannabe. I am not either. PFC Granell, U.S. Army.

Kansas District Overbeer

• angelkins
    angelkins

Yeru,

Even if your little anecdote about Bush were true, it doesn't say anything about the kind of man he is; it only shows what he did for for several seconds in time.

• KGB
    KGB

pr_capone,

If you have so much respect then you should have respect for me as I out rank you private. Im a E-5 US ARMY Did you ever fight ? I did....

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

KGB - I'm happy for you SGT and I do respect your opinion.... I just have a comepletely different one. . I have no idea where I didnt show you respect though. No, I have not fought as of yet though most of my unit has been sent over. I will get my call someday and I will gladly go.

Honestly man! Where in my post did I say anything disrespectful? You basicaly said to Teeny that she shouldnt have anything to say because she has never put her life on the line! I HAVE! I signed up with the knowledge that I will someday be called up to fight. Although I have not been in that situation as of yet I know I will be someday.

Personal question though, why do you not retire or resign if you believe so strongly against what our country is doing?

If I insulted you or showed you any disrespect, I am sorry and I hope you know that was not my intention. I take it rather personal when someone knocks what I and my brothers do.

Kansas District Overbeer

• KGB
    KGB

PR_CAPONE,

You have got me wrong I am not knocking what also my brothers do, otherwise we would not do what sometimes has to be done,

I made the comment about her comment because she said I was a blanket holding baby, pretty much that I was a chicken shit and let me tell you bro that I am not. I have been down that road a couple of times when I was called to duty.

Its not what my fellow men do that I disagree with its what Bush has done that I disagree with. Now if I was still in and the order was called to me I would have to go fight as that was why I would be in. It is each of our duties to follow orders just like a regular job when we have a boss, we may not like the job the boss ask us to do but we do it anyways. So I am not knocking my fellow soldiers but I am knocking Bush as he told the whole world that the reason was because of WMD`s, but we can easily see there are none and that we are there for his revenge and for his profit. Did you know that the Bush family is oil? If he would of said the truth about why he wanted us there I may have felt a little more at ease about it but he lied to us and to the world. I don`t claim to be republican or democrate I beleive in the right man for the job.

But I will not stand for some little priss who wants to call the brave as I am respected as by my fellow country men a blanket holding baby. And as far as yeru goes he has the right to his own oppinion as we all do so if I gave you the wrong impression I am sorry for that but please give me the same. thanks

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Very well SGT........ I understand that we each have our opinion on matters. As I said in my earlier post, I am sorry if what I said offended you in any way... I was only trying to express my opinion.

In all honesty, I get rather sick of all the anti-america stuff that gets plastered all over this forum. This forum is more of a political debate board than an ex-jw place anymore. I post only occasionally now simply because I get tired of all the people complaining about how we are doing things here.

How long were you in? Retired or Discharged or was your contract just up? BTW, altough I have not fought my father did. Staff SGT... he saw action in Vietnam and recieved 2 Purple Hearts. I have other family that was in Vietnam but didnt make it back.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

my father in law was a ArmySF E6 but he did make it to Master Sgt--however he had a slight disagreement with his CO over how his men were being treated. He served 1st, 5th and 10th SFG three re-ups in Nam, the entire SE Asian campaign, silver star, bronze star with clusters, purple heart--which he refused. retired career in 1985 and just retired from the Post Office two years ago. He was not drafted. He volunteered.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit