The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Being 'nice' to someone who has lost a hand and been shot up is the LEAST he can do.

He needs to explain why he sent those people to get shot up in the first place.

• borgfree
    borgfree

I think many people hate GW Bush because he is a Christian. Some people hate everything Godly, especially having to do with the Christian God.

Luke 6:22
    Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Borgfree

• Hamas
    Hamas

With all due respect, I don't think the 'Son of Man' will drop bombs on innocent civilians.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

>By the way; the presidential elections are up in 2004 aren't they ? lol

And the only person that beats him in the polls isn't running for president, and that would be former VP Albert Gore. ;)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I see you have succumbed to mass media myths about September 11, and Islam. 72 virgins ? .... The Quran doesn't speak of these things, my friend. Don't assume I believe them either.

Gee, how refreshing, an obviously 'angry' Moslem who doesn't distort the Quran. You might not believed in the 72 virgin myth, but Osama and his followers did (and still do)... don't you remember him on the videotape praising them for obtaining their reward?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hamas,

Nor do I think "Allah" would approve of strapping on a bomb and blowing up innocent civilians. By the way, where's your criticism of Saddam and the 100's of Thousands of Iraqis that he murdered?

Simon,

Bush DID explain the reason for the war, you just weren't listening.

The war was neither immoral nor illegal. Saddam's regime, however, was.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hamas,

I am not comparing President Bush to "The Son of Man" I am saying that some people hate the President because he believes in "The Son of Man"

Borgfree

• Hamas
    Hamas
    don't you remember him on the videotape praising them for obtaining their reward

Oh yeah, so he did. I forgot about that. The worlds biggest terrorist mastermind, who orchestrated the biggest terrorist attack the world has ever seen from his underground cave system, conviniently 'left' a videotape of himself claiming responsibility for the attacks in a run down shack just south of Kabul ! Amazing, he really is a forgetful fellow at times isn't he; what with all those fake passports he left behind also.

Did you actually listen to the tape yourself? Or were you unable to hear of it? Oh, thats right, responsible western interpretures dealt with it!

On the subject of Saddam, and Iraq, the war was illegal, simple. It went against International law, which is illegal. If Iraq would have done the same, they would be tried for it. The Coalition should have kept their noses out of another country's business.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I know, borgfree. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I meant that he doesn't follow the son of man because the son of man would drop bombs on innocent people.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Oh yeah, so he did. I forgot about that. The worlds biggest terrorist mastermind, who orchestrated the biggest terrorist attack the world has ever seen from his underground cave system, conviniently 'left' a videotape of himself claiming responsibility for the attacks in a run down shack just south of Kabul ! Amazing, he really is a forgetful fellow at times isn't he; what with all those fake passports he left behind also.

Did you actually listen to the tape yourself? Or were you unable to hear of it? Oh, thats right, responsible western interpretures dealt with it!

Now who is forgetful... It was reported and translated by the pro-arab television network Al Jazeera.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit