The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I've just read this thread and think it's been placed in the wrong catagory.

It should be under 'JOKES AND HUMOUR' surely!

It's the funniest thread I have ever seen on this forum!

If this is what you really think of George W Bush, then there is no hope for America and the rest of the world...

Keep it up folk's, but your only trying to convince yourselves...everybody else knows what kind of man GWBush really is!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I thought Segway's were IMPOSSIBLE to fall off ?

Thu Jun 12, 5:41 PM ET
    U.S. President George W. Bush ( news - web sites ) is pictured in this combo image falling off a Segway personal transporter on the front driveway of his parents' summer home June 12, 2003 in Kennebunkport, Maine. Bush arrived from Washington to spend the weekend with his father, former President George Bush, who celebrates his 79th birthday today and his mother Barbara. Bush was not injured in the fall. REUTERS/Jim Bourg

I suppose that proves how BALANCED this man is!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Phil.

I didn't mention those people because I am not in the habit of writing all of my feelings in one post. It would take to long. I mentioned Bush to set the example.

• Realist
    Realist

is it possible that bush is indeed a religious nutcase who actually believes he is doing god's will? absolutely. is it likely. NOT in my opinion. he is a professional liar just like most politicians. he tries to get across as a sincere person who fights for good and god against evil and satan.

why did he visit the wounded soldiers? because thats what politicians do! they also go to kindergardens, schools and shake hands with people at parades, conventions etc. Not always is there the media but they do it regardless because every vote counts.

do i believe for a second bush (or any other leader) cares about his soldiers and the civilians killed? absolutely NOT!

• Realist
    Realist

prcapone,

I have to ask... do you live in the U.S? I am personally offended by your comments as I am one that supports the President. No matter who he is. I'm not Christian, I may not even agree with some of the things he does. But when he tells me or any of my brothers to take care of business... we are there.

what the hell?????????????? do you have a mind of your own??? your blind trust in politicians is truly heartbreaking!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

KGB,

Yes, I'm a Wanna Be. As in I wanna be able to serve my country for as long as possible. I'm currently in the US Army and plan on staying another seven years or so until I can retire. My a$$ has been on the line more than once in defense of our country. If that's a "wanna be" then I'm proud of the title. The avatar with the flag behind me was a birthday gift prepared for me by JH, and I wear it proudly.

Search,

Your low opinion of GWB exists because why exactly? The Chaplain Henerson mentioned (and from whom I received this story) is a personal friend. It was a fairly private setting. This displays the true sentiments of GWB in my opinion.

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

this is certainly not meant as a personal attack but when has your a$$ been on the line in defense of your country?

are you talking about the 1991 war? where was the threat to the US back than?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

At least Yeru and PR have the balls to put on a uniform, knowing they could be on the battle line at anytime. When did you Realist? Or Hamas? Look down....see those little things?

Those used to be your testicles.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist, 1991 was a threat to the stability of the oil supply and our economy and a threat against the country of Kuwait. Any time a country like Iraq walks over a country like Kuwait it threatens the liberties we hold dear here in the US. If you can't see that, you're blind. I've also served in Bosnia and Kosovo. I was part of the Cold War Army which is itself a defense of US and World Freedom. ANYONE that wears the Uniform of the United States, even in a time of Peace, has defended the country. Realist, what have YOU done to ensure the liberties you take advantage of so much here on this board, and I'm assuming elsewhere. Have you worn the uniform? If not, why not. Without guys like me, the liberties so many take for granted would not exist.

Teen,

Too funny, thanks for the laugh. She said,

"those used to be your testicles"
    HILARIOUS!
  • Realist
    Realist

LOL

teenyuck don't even get me started about woman who demand man go to the military while they sit at home!

now back to the issue...pr and yeru are NOT risking their lifes for their country! thats the whole sad point! they are risking their lifes for some a$$hole in the white house whose only interest is to secure the economical interests of his buddies.

i like most other man would defend their family if they are in danger but i would certainly not risk my life for some poorly fabricated lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit