The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Hamas
    Hamas

It wasn't translated by Al Jezerra, it was shown by Al Jazerra.

Nobody can translate it fully because the whole audio side is open to debate.

• teejay
    teejay

I don't care at all for Bush's leadership. Specifically, I don't care for his thought process. Everything is either black or white and in today's world, that type of thinking is more dangerous than ever.

Still, I think he is a good person at heart, I really do. I have no problem believing that he did what he did at that soldier's bedside because that was in his heart to do – not because of any pr opportunity.

Nice post, Yeru.

• Phil
    Phil

It's a shame he doesn't show the same kindness and love to the countless people he has killed across the middle east. And it is a shame that him and his government continue to bankroll Israel while it does the same thing to Palestinians.

Hamas:

I notice you do not mention a thing about all the people that have been killed by Sadam, Osama as well as the Syrians, Palistinians and others around the world. If the leaders of these countries would "teach" love and freedom to their people all that is happening would not lhave happened. You are blinded by you ignorance as are Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

<<< Simon said:

Being 'nice' to someone who has lost a hand and been shot up is the LEAST he can do.

He needs to explain why he sent those people to get shot up in the first place. >>>

the thing about it is that no one has to explain to anyone who is in the military anything the Commander-in-Chief tells you to do. Otherwise don't join the military. Non-Americans seem to have a hard time understanding this. The military over here are not the ones protesting this war---the movie stars and whiny-a$$ liberals are.
    Personally I don't care. There will always be wars between humans, and the attack of 911 is enough reason for me to want to go kick some a$$ whether oil or politics comes into it or not. But I am not biased. Ihate ALL fundies of every persuasion.
    Incidentally I disliked the Clintons while they were in the White House, but since they are out I have seen some fantastic interviews with Bill and Hillary and I would actually PAY to go see an interveiw in person. Bill is deeper than failed politics and sex scandals. and he is an excellent speaker.
    I personally do not like GW, and I can't stand his fundyish ways. But I don't get the issues mixed up either. I come from a military family(my father-in-law is Viet Nam Vet Green Beret and retired and living near Fort Bragg) and I KNOW what this military thinks of this war. They support their Commander-in-Chief and do their jobs. And they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up. Anything any less is for traitors.
    Ravyn
  • KGB
    KGB

Bush is a liar, a cheater and a big piece of crap. I can just imagine what he was thinking when he did that, Anyone who hides behind Christianity and commits the atrosicities that he has done, well he will endure what seed he hath sown. And anyone who supports a liar is a liar, anyone who supports a cheater is a cheater, and ANYONE who supports a HYPROCRITE is also a hyprocrite.

I personally would not want his blood on my hands. He has killed children, women and innocent men, Tell me all you Bush supporters. I`ll just bet if he killed your children your idea of the man would surely change. He is nothing but a sick and dirty person....Oh I am so pissed now this post has got my blood boiling over the top of the pot.

• KGB
    KGB

borgfree,

I suppose you think a man who kills children is blessed ? You better go read that bible of yours again. Idiot!!!!!!!!!

• KGB
    KGB

Phil, if Bush had spent the effort to catch Osama instead of Iraq we might of had the real culprit now. I am not supporting Saddam but you know what ? He has been ruling that country since 1969 if the people didnt want him there they would of taken him out a long time ago.

What about all the other leaders in the world who are just as cruel but you dont see us taking them out do you. What about North Korea who admitted openly to having nuclear weapons but you dont see us there taking them out either. Hell no because its apparent that we went to Iraq for 2 reasons revenge and oil and anyone who cant see that are blinded just like the Jehovahs Witnesses.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I

have not met him, but have friends that know him personally

that reminds me of "Six Degrees of Separation." I'm pretty sure that I know someone that knows George W too. The story with the wounded soldier smells fake, like one of those emails that get forwarded umpteen times.

• Satanus
    Satanus

There is no doubt that wbush wholeheartedly loves war, likes and supports soldiers, and loves war toys. This just demonstrates the second point.

SS

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Yeah, what Ravyn said, except for paying to see Bill and Hillary (Puke and Choke)

Deal with some reality folks:

All politicians Lie. That is how they get into office. All politicians. All countries.

We, the R & F, have to deal with it.

Bitch, moan, complain, whatever.

It is just amazing the hate that spews from people who used to be JWs.

Everyone who is saying GW is a baby killing war-monger should look into the mirror and repeat "I am a Pussy. If I were the Commander in Chief of the USA, I would kick the shit out of any country that messed with mine. If I refused to kick the shit out of any and all countries that threaten mine (real or imagined), I should be ousted from the presidency. WHY? Because I would be a PUSSY."

Bunch of blanket hugging babies....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit