The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

At Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC recently the sergeant Major of the Army, Jack Tilley, was with a group of people visiting the wounded soldiers.
    He saw a Special Forces soldier who had lost his right hand and suffered severe wounds of his face and side of his body. The SMA wanted to honor him and show him respect without offending, but what can you say or do in such a situation that will encourage and uplift? How do you shake the right hand of a soldier who has none? He decided to act as though the hand was not missing and gripped the soldier's wrist while speaking words of comfort and encouragement to him.
    But there was another man in that group of visitors who had even brought his wife with him to visit the wounded who knew exactly what to do. This man reverently took the soldiers stump of a hand in both of his hands, bowed at th e bedside and prayed for him. When he finished the prayer he stood up, bent over the soldier and kissed him on the head and told him that he loved him.

What a powerful expression of love for one of our wounded heroes! What kind of a man would kneel in such humility and submission? It was the wounded man's Commander-in-Chief, George W. Bush; a true leader.

This story was told by the SMA at a Soldiers Breakfast held at Red Arsenal, AL, and
    recorded by Chaplain James Henderson, stationed there. Pass it on...the press won't.

This ain't posting for some reason.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

At time of me responding Yeru's post was;

At

Yeah! That's the sort of man GeorgeW is! He couldn't put it better himself!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Thanks for sharing this. Bush is a breath of fresh air compared to other world leaders. However, I just read that the EU is adopting the Bush Doctrine as related to WMD’s.....That is what leaders do...lead!

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Pass it on...the press won't.

You're right -- the press is too busy reporting that he fell off his Segway.

Dedalus

• berten
  • Ravyn
    Ravyn

Yeru, I forwarded that to my 'church' address list...I may be excommunicated since alot of their politics do not reflect my own..... but hey--it was good.

Ravyn

• IronGland
    IronGland

LOL. So he understands PR. What next? Perhaps Bush will personally perform fellatio on all wounded soldiers.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Don't politicians look great when they play for the camera?

It's a shame he doesn't show the same kindness and love to the countless people he has killed across the middle east. And it is a shame that him and his government continue to bankroll Israel while it does the same thing to Palestinians.

Oh, I just remembered. Its ok he does it to other people because they aren't American.

George W Bush is nothing but a war criminal, alongside his warlords in the white house. It's funny; 3000 Americans die on September 11, and the whole world stands and has not yet sat down. Yet tenfold that number of innocent people have died at the hands of American hatred.

By the way; the presidential elections are up in 2004 aren't they ? lol

• dubla
    dubla
    Perhaps Bush will personally perform fellatio on all wounded soldiers.

thats a pretty disgusting joke, even for the antibush camp.

aa

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Perhaps Bush will personally perform fellatio on all wounded soldiers.

thats a pretty disgusting joke, even for the antibush camp.

Yes, but funny all the same. And relevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit