The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• IronGland
  • Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The media wasn't there to see this. So why did he do it without that motivation.

• IronGland
  • Hamas
    Hamas
    The media wasn't there to see this. So why did he do it without that motivation

Actually, you have a point. I hopnestly believe that Bush really thinks he is doing the right thing ; I really think he does believe that the path he is taking is God's way. I still stand by what I said, but it was a moving story, enough to whip up more suuport I guess. Maybe he has got a heart; that was a very touching thing to do.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Gee Whiz Hamas,

Everytime you're reasonable ya blow the image I have of you out of the water, would ya stop it already.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Thanks for the thread Yeru. Copied and sent to those who will pass it on.

Thanks again.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Sorry - I don't get warm fuzzies from a Prez who started an unnecessary and illegal war to protect corporate/political interests.

• freedom96
    freedom96

You know what is funny?

You who bash Bush, to the point of hating him, I would imagine, have never met him, and certainly if you have, it was not more of a handshake. You have know friggen idea what kind of a man our President is.

I have not met him, but have friends that know him personally. They say he is a stand up guy, but it doesn't matter, because you hate him anyways.

It just amuses me to read about people who think he is such a bad guy. You would not like it if someone bashed you, and did not know you.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks for sharing Yeru ... the main press would never pick up a story like that - they wouldn't know how to handle it.

BTW Hamas.... where were you on September 11th? (No doubt holding Mohammed Atta's carry-on or high fiving yourself in front of a t.v. congratulating your "bretheren" on collecting their 72 virgins).

• Hamas
    Hamas
    where were you on September 11th

Well, I wasn't anywhere near the five ISRAELI'S that were arrested cheering and high fiving in the view of the World Trade Centre, thats for sure.

September 11th saddened me, I shall never forget seeing the events unfold. I was at home at the time. It's unfortunate that you think I would ever congratulate anybody that committed these terrible attacks.

Mohammed Atta ? Oh, the guy who's passport was found in the rubble of the World Trade Center? lol. I wonder what he was doing with a passport on a domestic flight.....

I see you have succumbed to mass media myths about September 11, and Islam. 72 virgins ? Would you class all Christians as the same even though many may believe different things? The Quran doesn't speak of these things, my friend. Don't assume I believe them either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit